Chapter 53: Hint

Playlist: Hasta Leugo by HRVY and Malu trevojo.

       This has been the best Friday ever! Most teachers haven't come to class and I haven't received any homework yet. I even have a free period after, maybe I'll just take out a book and read ahead..... Nahh.

     Its snacks break and I can't seem to decide.

    "Could you please pick and get out of the fucking line" a boy at the back yelled.

    "I'll just pick for you" nat said behind me taking a chicken sandwich,an apple and juice for me and a slice of cake for her with a drink and we were off.

    "Why was he so mean" I whispered to her.

     "Maybe he had a rough day" she patted me.

    "Ha ha ha...oh my lord, that guy wanted to chop your head off" Caleb said sitting next to me.

    "Fuck you...bitch" I scoffed pouting.

    "Guy abeg who knew the answer to number 11 on the maths test" fay asked.

    "I swear my answer looked so wrong" I said.

    "I got 48" henry said.

     "I got 12" I said.

      "I got 5" caleb said.

      "What the hell...I got 309" fay yelled and we looked at her then bursted into fits of laughter.

     "Oh he gave us that teat yesterday... The answer is 6" nay informed.

     "Damn...we all failed" I laughed and they joined me.

     All of us were walking back to our classes passing the register's office when Miss Esther called.

    "Ann! Henry! Please come" she said and we came.

    "Are you guys busy..do you have a free period" she asked and henry and I looked at each other.

    "Yes..." We answered slowly.

    "Great" she squealed and dragged us into her office.

    "Ok I have to go somewhere so please help me arrange these where their supposed to be" she said showing us a pile of folders and the shelves where they are meant to be kept.

    "Okay" I sighed and she left.

    "Lazy bitch" henry muttered making me laugh.

    Afters such a long time of arranging past and present student's files according to registration number, I came across two recent files that said confidential in bold on it.

    "Hey come check this out" I said and he stood beside me.

   "Should we open it" I smirked.

   "Hell yes" he took it from my hands.

   "Could you at least try to be the Angel on my shoulder" I scolded taking it back.

   "Fine...don't my child for its not meant to be seen and we should respect that for the lord would bless us" he said and we bursted into laughter.

    "Ok let's see what we have here" I said opening the first file.

     The first page has a profile of a boy named Lucas Zakari, his 17, he's a senior, originated from bayelsa but lives in Spain, parents are Mr and Mrs Thomas Zakari. occupation model, birthday April 7th, phone number, no allergies or sicknesses along with other information.