Chapter 31: Mid term break

Playlist: Ada by DJ ecool and davido.

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I'm just very lazy and I need y'all motivation.  But anyway back to the story.

    *********

    "Wake up mofo" Nat,Nay and fay screamed making me break out of my sweet dream and land on the floor painfully.

    "Oww" I groaned on the floor and Nat bent down.

   "I'm sorry boo but its the start of our motherfucking break" she squealed shaking me.

   "So what time are you leaving" fay asked.

   "1:30 pm" I answered. "What time is it" I groaned still not opening my eyes.

   "11 something" nay said.

    "Uggh" I groaned.

    "Anyway we've bathed and shit so we're gonna take our boxes to front of hall" Nay said  and fay nodded.

  "Ok I'll meet you guys later ...and please call two juniors for me" I said twirling my hand in the air.

  "Will do" fay said and they left.

  "I should be getting up now shouldn't I" I asked nat peeking at her from the floor.

   "You should" she nodded and I got up and sat on her bed beside her.

    "So how are you" I asked cause of her silence. She's never silent.

    "Not fine" she said.

     "Why" I asked.

      "Cause when we called our mum's yesterday ,my mum told me something but I didn't want to freak out" she said and I started to worry

   "What did she say" I asked.

    "Daniel is out" she said.

    "What do you mean out, is he dead" I asked. Well he deserves to.

   "What! No he's out of prison" she said. oh
   "But isn't he meant to be in there for like 5 more years" I asked.

    "Yes but his sentence decrease cause of good behavior....mum said he's a better person now" she said smiling sadly.

   "I hope so" I said. "Are you scared" I asked looking at her face.

   "No...maybe...kinda" she started to shake. "I can't go through that again Ann" she starts to cry and I hug her tightly.

     "Its OK nothing will happen" I said rubbing her back the way she likes it.

    "Let's go freshen up" she said as two juniors came into my corner.

   "Can I help you" I asked them.

   "Naomi said you were calling us" they said.

  "Oh right... See the 3 big fendi bags over there" I said pointing at it and they looked and nodded. "Please help me carry it to front of hall where I can easily see it" I instructed and left.

        *****************************

      Since its basically the start of our break, we don't have to wear anything school related and I didn't have the strength to wear anything fashionable so I just put on a white shirt, jeans, adidas shoes and packed my hair in a weird but cool way while nat wore a nice black off shoulder jumpsuit and jewelry.

     Nat and I went outside and Nat went in search of Elliot to talk and say their goodbyes and goodbye kisses.
Eww their so adorable, it makes me sick. While I went to look for other people and went to hall.