Chapter 4: The Big 4

Playlist: solo by demi lovato

  I woke up to the first morning bell by 5:45am ,I don't know why tho but I did. Took my bath, dressed up, wore my favorite blue watch with the diamonds (I can never forget it) and went to the cafeteria along side Nat, Naomi and Favour to eat breakfast. I got pancakes with orange juice, Nat got waffles while Nay and Fay got beacon and eggs. We sat down and planned our day.the cafeteria is pretty big and this is just the senior cafeteria (ss1 — ss3) ,there's another for juniors( jss1 — jss3).

the cafeteria is pretty big and this is just the senior cafeteria (ss1 — ss3) ,there's another for juniors( jss1 — jss3)

   "So I've got class with Ann" fay said .

  "And I've got class with Natalie" Nay said .

   "We can meet each other during long break ,that's when we eat our snacks" Fay said continued and the caf suddenly became quiet revealing Liam, Elliot and two other guys as they walked in to get their foods and people made way for them.

   "Nawa o! ,see respect " Nat said.

  "Swear guy, why do people fear them so much" I asked.

  "We don't fear them. Well at least not me , their just highly respected. They are the popular bad boys , well Asher and Elliot mostly, they are also called the big 4" favour informed.

   " yeah, Asher being Head Boy, his mean ,harsh and enclosed but fucking hot. Elliot being the fuckboy" Day continued and Nat gasped to that.

   "Yh he changes girls like every 4 days, he's so hot girls literally throw themselves at him" Nay said.

     " James ,the one with the dark hair and green eyes being the principal's son and Austin the one with the light skin and light brown hair being my brother and the funny one in the group" fay informed and I was amused .

     "Guy see reputation" I said and a lady started yelling .

  "OK people off to the hall for morning assembly" the lady said but of course the four along with some other seniors don't move a muscle and most of us left.

          ******************************

    The four of us sat together with me in between Nat & Fay and Nay beside Fay as we started the normal assembly procedures, we seat according to year and once that was done we sat back down and Mrs. King approached the front.

     "Good morning everyone, we are starting the term proper and I'm sure most of you know your classes by now so have fun and stay out of trouble...you are dismissed" she said and walked away.

    "Wow that was straight to the point" I said.

   "Yh in my more than 3 years being in this school I've learnt that that woman  hates wasting time" fay said as we walked to our class at senior class block, junior class block is on the other side.