Chapter 33: Asher

Playlist : Bambi by Jidenna ft Maleek Berry.

Asher above★

          I woke up early since I couldn't sleep my ass out, thinking about meeting asher today. I really want to but I'm nervous and that is exactly the problem, why the fuck do I want this.

I'm actually excited to see his face again. He better not annoy the shit out of me.

     I'm wrapped in my towel, combing my hair and looking at myself in the mirror giving myself a little pep talk before I decided to hit ash up.

    Private Chat between asher and you

Me: hey I'm done... About to hit the road.

Asher: wtf I said  1 not 11😡

Me: well 11am is convenient for me so get ready.

Asher: fine gosh your soo...u

Asher: I'll be ready...just remember to meet me at Crystal's café.

Me: sure no p...bye

Asher: bitch

        I kept on looking at myself feeling self-conscious.

      "What is he going to do to me...what are we even going to do" I thought.

    "Relax ,he won't hurt you...he my boy" SC said.

    "Are you crazy, how can my enemy be your boy" I yelled at my subconscious for her betrayal.

   "He'll be yours in no time.. Give him a chance, he's actually nice" I imagined her shrugging.

     "Whatever...I'll be fine" I said as I looked at the mirror once again.

    "I hope so" I frowned at the mirror.

        Knock! Knock!

    "Who is it" I asked covering myself well.

    " Its me princess" Mary said from the other side

    "Come in" I said as I get my basic makeup out of the bag.

    "Holy shit...what happened to you" she  said opening the door and I looked at her confused.

    "What" I asked giving her a look and she ran and touched me.

     "Are you sick...did you have a bad dream" she asked and I swatted her hand away.

    "No what's wrong with you"

    "Why are you awake" she asked and I realized what she was pointing out and I started laughing my ass out.

     "Dude you hurt me" I said touching my heart.

     "Lol so are you ready to go" she asked.

    "Soon... Help me with my clothes and check if I forgot anything" I said and she went on while I do my light makeup.

* Asher's POV *

      Its 11:25 and I finally decide to jump out of bed. I entered the shower ,did the basic bathroom stuff, no time for pampering and went out the bathroom with a towel wrapped by my waist.

   I passed my huge full length mirror and stopped to admire myself.

     "Hello handsome devil" I said to myself.