②:①⑨

Warrior Present dayStorybrooke

Warrior
Present day
Storybrooke

I watch from across the street as Emma and Regina walk into Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop. They told me to keep an eye on Henry, but I called Mary Margaret.

I watched the three talk for a couple of minutes, before Emma and Regina walk out with a sword and sour expressions.

Once they were out of sight, I walked up to the doors of the pawn shop and walked in.

The bell rang, causing Gold to look up from his register. He smiled once his eyes found mine.

"Ah, Miss Smith," he said as he leaned against the table, "what can I do for you today?"

I smiled back at him and looked around the room before turning back to the door and flipping the 'open' sign to 'closed.' Then I locked the door.

When I turned back to him his smile was gone.

I began to walk up to him.

"Do you have any idea what it was like?" I ask calmly.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I-I don't understand."

"Babysitting your father!" I scoff, "Jesus Christ is he a lot."

Gold swallowed and attempted to stand up straight, "you have your memory back?"

"Again...thank your father," I smile at him sweetly, "it feels like he's in my head. I hear his voice every now and again, matter of fact, he's the reason I nearly killed you."

"I can explain," he started.

I laughed, "I would hope so."

"Just answer me one question."

I rolled my eyes, "well look at you jumping at the opportunity to make a deal."

"Miss Woods, please."

I lean my elbows against the table, "deal."

"Did you see Bae?"

I smirked, "right before I left. I was there for a week and by the time I got back the curse was going over the forest."

"You left him there?" He angrily stared at me.

"Yeah, and I kissed your dad," I smirked and he scowled.

I laughed and began to walk around the counter.

"You know what his last words to me was?" I mocked as he cautiously backed away, " he said 'you can't tell me all of this was fake.'"

He stopped as I got inches away from his face, "why do you despise me so?"

His face twisted into a scowl once again as he refused to answer me.

"Is it because I'm more powerful than the mighty dark one?" I rhetorically asked as he stared into my eyes, "or is it because I made your father fall in love with me in a week while you couldn't even do it in 7 years?"

I laughed as his eye twitched.

I backed away and walked back to the door, unlocking it and walking out.

☾♥︎☽

I rushed into Henry's room to see Mary Margaret biting her nails off as she stared at Doctor Whale trying to revive the boy.

It was almost like the room was in slow motion. I heard two more people rush into the room and stand next to me as I stared at the scene in front of me.

Doctor Whale walks away from the bed as some nurses unhook all the machines.

"We did everything we could," Whale said as he walked up to Emma and Regina.

Mother Superior walks up from behind him, "I'm sorry. You're too late."

Emma walks up to Henry's bed.

Regina mumbles a couple, "No... No..." as she watches Emma caress her dead son.

"I love you, Henry," Emma whispers and kisses the top of his head.

I was suddenly hit by a pulse of magic. It blew my hair back and I took a deep breath.

"I love you, too," I heard Henry say from his spot on the bed, "You saved me."

Regina looked at the blonde in terror, "You did it."

Emma broke the curse with true love's kiss. I thought that was just a silly myth.

"Henry... What's going on?" Emma asked as she looked around to see a crowd gathered outside the room.

"The curse," he smiled, "I think you broke it."

"That was true love's kiss," I whisper and they look at me.

True love exists.

I smile and turn toward Regina, "If I were you, your highness, I'd find a place to hide."

Regina looks at me then back at Henry, "Henry... No matter what you think, no matter what anyone tells you, I do love you."

The queen flees from the room as I follow close behind her.

"Wait!" I yell at her.

"I have no time, Luna," She said as we walked down the sidewalk, "walk and talk."

"So true love exists?" I asked immediately as I followed her like a lost puppy.

"Yes."

"Huh," I say, "so what happened with Rumple's plan?"

"He took the bottle himself," she quickly said.

That's when the wheels in my brain started turning.

"Uh, Regina?" I grab her arm and she turns to me, "Is Belle here?"

Her anger expression turns to worry.

"I'll find them," I say then walk away.

Storm clouds formed over a small wooded area near me. I followed the clouds to see Rumple dump the bottle of true love into a well.

Purple smoke arose from the structure and flowed out and into the town.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him.

He looked up at me and pushed Belle behind him, "I'm bringing magic back into this world!"

"Why!" I rolled my eyes, "because you're nothing without it, right?"

Belle looked toward him, "is that what this is about?"

"Not now Belle."

Belle turns back to me and I give her an emotionless glance before staring back into the eyes of the crocodile.

"That's not what this is about," he tries to explain.

"Enlighten me then," I say as I begin to walk up to the couple.

Rumple pushes Belle back a little more before speaking, "I'm doing you a favor with Regina."

I smirk at him as I joke, "so revenge. I knew you couldn't suppress your true self."

"Like you're any better."

"Oh," I laugh, "you just wait, you backstabbing bastard."

𝙁𝙪𝙜𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 [𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙣] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara