②:①⑧

My PastPresent dayStorybrooke

My Past
Present day
Storybrooke

About two weeks later, Alec and I went and ordered lunch from Granny's and took it back to our place.

After he returned, Emma took him into questioning and sent the shovel into evidence. Turns out Alec was kept in a basement with Katherine since his disappearance. He was able to escape and run into the woods, where I found him.

Kathrine had gotten into a car accident then somehow ended up in someone's basement. She had been drugged up and dropped off behind Granny's a couple days after the heart was found.

Emma and I knew that Regina was behind all of it, but we couldn't figure out why she had let Katherine go.

I suggested that she was working with Gold and he backstabbed her.

Emma seemed to go along with it, but we couldn't make any arrests due to lack of evidence.

A day after Kathrine was found, Regina had brought Sydney into the station and he confessed to everything.

Emma and I still didn't believe him. We knew Regina told him what to say. I will confess: it's pretty clever on her end.

In other news, Henry and I have gotten closer since I took August's place on operation Cobra. The wooden man hasn't been doing well recently. He fears that he won't live to the day that Emma breaks the curse.

I promised him that I would get her to believe one way or another.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Alec asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at the man and shoved a fry in my mouth, "nothing."

He continued to stare at me as I unattractively munch down a box of fries.

"Alec you stop looking at me while I eat," I mumbled, "it's creepy."

He rolls his eyes and steals a fry from the box. I give him a dirty look as he swallows it.

"Bitch," I mumbled as I looked back down and picked at the food.

He chuckled.

I continued to play with the fries, not paying attention to anything around me. The only thing I could hear was the mumbled television playing a random show in the background.

I feel the couch move as Aled stands up in front of me. I look at him as he outstretches his hand to me.

"Come on, you look miserable," he said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand as he pulled me up, "I'm not miserable, just thinking."

We looked at each other as he let go of my hand.

"What are you thinking about?"

I blink as I stare at him. Trying not to make it obvious that I was thinking about him.