③:③

PrisonersPresent dayEnchanted Forest

Prisoners
Present day
Enchanted Forest

Emma, Snow, and I stumble as we're led through rough terrain. My wrists burned as the rope around them got tighter and tighter with every pull.

Two women led us along the path as they rode on their horses.

"What is this place?" Emma questioned the two.

They stopped moving and the one girl wearing armor spoke up, "Our home."

With a whip of the lead, the horses began moving again, causing us to jolt forward.

"This isn't what I meant when I said that we should have a girls night," I mumbled under my breath.

The land was beautiful, disregarding the circumstance. The ocean waves crashed against the sandy beach as the mountains toward over us.

We were led into a small village and the two women untied the rope and replaced it with singular ropes to each of us. All attention went on us as we were guided through the town.

"It's like they're all refugees," Emma said quietly.

"We're survivors," The girl with armor corrected her, attitude predominating in her voice.

Without thinking, Snow quickly turned around and keened the other girl in the stomach, "Guys run!"

The three of us took off running, but didn't make it very far due to Snow being hit with what looked like a lasso.

Emma and I both stopped in our tracks and turned back to Snow as she fell to the ground.

"Mary Margaret!" Emma yelled as she ran back toward her. She flipped her over to see that she was unconscious. The angry blonde looked up at our kidnappers, "What did you do?"

"Take them to the pit," the girl with armor instructed.

Two men walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders. Three others grabbed onto Snow and Emma as they led us through the town. The five men opened a door to a dark room and threw us in.

"Be careful," Emma said to the man that was dragging Snow. He didn't listen, and instead he forcefully threw her to the ground.

I walked up to the man and yelled, "Hey!" He quickly grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me to the ground too.

I grunted as I landed next to Snow. Emma was kneeling next to her as she whispered, "Hey. Come on, wake up."

I took a deep breath and got up on my knees,

"Do you need help?" A woman's voice echoed through the dark cave.

Emma and I both jumped out of our skins and turned to the darkest part of the cave. A silhouette of a woman in a dress stood, looking at us.