④:①①

HourglassPresent dayNeverland

Hourglass
Present day
Neverland

As we approached the camp, loud drums and yelling could be heard as well as the infamous flute of Peter Pan.

Bae looked over to me and nodded, signaling for me to get in my position.

I poofed over to the other side of camp right before Rumple could put a sleeping spell on the party.

A gust of wind blew through my hair and all the lost boys, including Henry, fell to the ground.

I saw Pan look over to where Rumple was and the two started talking. Pan spotted Bae before he could sneak up on him. I was too wrapped up in my mission to get Henry out of harm's way to listen to the family reunion. I waited until Bae shot the arrow toward the boy. Once the blue light engulfed Pan, I quietly ran to Henry and picked him up.

"Tell the girl the hourglass is running out," I overheard Pan say as I was walking out of the camp, "She'll know what it means."

I stop in her tracks and turn to the three. Gold sends me a concerned look as I put Henry safely back down onto the ground, "what?"

I saw Pan slightly perk up at the sound of my voice but he covered it up immediately, "You promised, Luna."

Rumple looked at me with a fiery anger flowing through his eyes, "What did you promise?"

"There's always another way," I say to Peter as I ignore Rumple.

I took the chance to turn around and grab Henry before walking off.

I could hear Rumple and Bae follow after me. Once at a safe distance, I handed Henry over to his father and awkwardly backed away.

Bae looked at me with a cautious expression, "I think you should leave."

"Bae-" I get cut off.

"No. No arguments. I was there when you and Pan ran this island. You can't lie to me about what happened because I saw it," He yelled, "Please just leave."

My mouth hung open as I tried to think of a way to save myself.

"I agree with Bae," Rumple spoke up.

My head slowly turned toward The Dark One. I gave him a dirty look as Bae did the same.

"I know about your plan too," Bae said a bit too calmly.

Rumple looked over in horror, "What plan?"

"Don't play dumb. Henry is your undoing," He yelled at his father, "I know what happens if someone disrupts your power."

"Bae, no. I wasn't-"

"It's Neal!" He yelled before walking over to Henry and picking up his limp body, "Leave, the two of you. Henry is safest with me."