④:⑤

Dark Ones Present dayOcean/Neverland

Dark Ones
Present day
Ocean/Neverland

Emma hands Hook the bean and he throws it into the ocean. I stand back and watch as the water lights up blue.

"So who are we up against?" David asks as Hook steers the ship toward the portal, "Who are Greg and Tamara?"

"They're merely humans, manipulated by forces far greater than they understand. They have no idea who they're truly working for," I answer with an emotionless tone.

"And who's that?" Emma yells over the waves.

I look over to Gold as he hangs onto some ropes, "Someone we all should fear."

Hook gets closer to the portal and everyone prepares to fall. I grab onto some ropes on the opposite side of Gold and David hold onto Snow. Emma and Regina hang onto the side as Hook aims the ship into the hole. We fall into it.

The portal's wind blew through my dark locks as I held on for dear life. We fell for a couple seconds before the ship hit water and we bounced back up.

The waters were calm.

Emma, Snow, David, and Regina look up in confusion as they gain their balance back.

"Is that it?" Emma turned around and asked.

"Aye," The pirate answers, "Neverland."

I stare at the landmass in determination. I don't care who Pan is or what his plan is. Henry is everything to me, and I won't let him take that boy away from me.

"Why are you slowing down?" I hear Regina complain as Hook steers the ship, "In case you didn't know, my son's life is in danger."

"Oh, I know, my hot-headed Queen. The plan is to bring us to the far side of the island, link up with the widest part of the river, and.. then we sail right through, take him by surprise," He explained to her.

I chuckled softly and made my way closer to them, "The irony..."

Regina raises her brow, "What irony?"

"Oh, I spent more time than I care to remember trying to leave this place to kill Rumplestiltskin and get rid of Luna," He gave me a look before continuing, "And here I am, sailing right back into its heart with both of them as my guest of honor. It's not quite the happy ending I was hoping for."

Regina nodded then changed the subject, "Greg Mendell said something funny to me. He said I'm a villain, and that villains don't get happy endings. You believe that?"

"I hope not, or we've wasted our lives," Hook said.

I smirked and challenged, "We?"

Hook looks at me and rolls his eyes before Regina scoffs and walks off. He shakes his head then directs his attention to Emma, who is leaning against the railing of the ship solemnly.