④:⑧

Secrets Secrets Are No FunPresent dayNeverland

Present day
Neverland

I could feel all eyes on me as I walked up to the boy, "What's wrong Peter? Mermaid got ya tongue?"

"You."

He lunged toward me but I threw my hand up and froze him in place.

I tilted my head, "Baby that's not going to work?"

His jaw clenched and I looked over at the three girls. With a wave of my hand, they were free from the tree's hold.

Emma let out a breath as Snow held onto her. Regina, on the other hand, immediately formed a fireball in her hand.

"No," I warned the queen.

She looked at me with a death stare before scoffing and putting the ball out.

"Since we're all here, let's talk, yeah?" I smiled at Peter.

"About what?" He growled through his teeth, "What we had?"

"No," I cut him off, "Your son."

"You have a son?" Regina asked him, flabbergasted.

Pan rolled his eyes, "I'm older than I look."

"If you have a child, you must regret losing him, too," Emma tried to relate.

"But I don't. Quite the opposite, actually," He immediately corrected her while still looking at me, "See, I was gonna let Luna here to kill him all those years ago...and what did she do? Befriended him!"

I could feel Regina's eyes look at me then back at Peter, "Rumplestiltskin is your son?"

Pan smirked down at me before looking over to Regina, "That he is."

"How's that possible? You're--" Snow was cut off.

"Younger than him?" Pan smiles, "Not really. Just like you and your daughter."

"You're a fraud," I speak up, "Your magic is weakened. You can't even hurt us; let alone Rumplestiltskin."

"You're right. But that's why I'm here,: He looked down at me, "This tree will protect me till my power's restored. And then, well... then I get to have some real fun. Then I won't ever have to worry about my child again. Something we will all soon have in common."

Emma takes her sword and lunges at him, but I flinch and he flies back.

"Emma," I say shocked at my own powers.

With my attention on Emma, my hold on Pan weakens and he's able to move. He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me back to him.

"Looks like someone lied about their true feelings," he smirked before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

I gulp before looking over to Emma. Snow was helping her up as Regina watched the two.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Snow yells at me.

Emma's eyes widened, "Mom, she was trying to help."

"I wouldn't be too sure of that," Regina speaks up.

I roll my eyes, "My powers have been weird ever since I got here. It's the island, not me."

"Luna," Emma speaks up as she walks up to me, "What happened all those years ago?"

I sighed before looking down, "When Gold pushed me into the portal to find Bae, I ended up here and ran the island next to Pan."

Snow's eyes go wide as Regina purses her lips.

"I know everything about him," I add, "Trust me when I say this: I can help you kill him if that meant Henry would be safe."

Regina stared at me, "Can you?"

"Can I what?"

"Kill him?" She simply said, "Can you kill him?"

Snow shook her head, "Luna, I can tell when there's history between two people."

I stayed quiet.

Snow closed her eyes and looked down.

"I can fix this," I try to convince them, "I just need to talk to you guys. Where's Hook and David?"

"They went to get firewood with Tinkerbell," Emma announced.

My eyes went wide at the name, "She's still here?"

"Oh god," Regina groaned, "You know her too?"

"Yeah, kinda broke into her treehouse and stole it," I smiled awkwardly.

The three of them sighed.

"We got lucky and found a stack of logs by the beach," David's voice called out, "Oh hey Luna."

Hook saw me and his eyes widened before he turned around to Tinkerbell. She dropped all the logs in her arms at the sight of me.

"Hey Tink," I greeted quietly, "No hard feelings, right?"

She looked among the crowd before freaking out, "She's a part of them! She's working with Pan!"

"Not anymore," Regina yelled at her, "She played him and escaped."

"Okay listen, we need to work fast," I ignored everyone, "Pan's magic is running out and he needs Henry's heart to survive."

David quickly spoke up, "Wait you worked with-"

"Yes, David, I had a thing with Pan and the pirate ruined it," I quickly cut him off, "Now if everyone can listen to me I would like to make a plan."

No one else spoke up so I continued, "Snow, David, and Emma: I need you three to stay here and guard camp in case he comes back. Tink: Take Regina to that tree house, I think he's set up a secret hideout there after I left. Hook, you're with me."

"What's our exit plan?" Tink asks.

I take a deep breath, "Once we find Henry, we'll leave the island."

"Uh no one has ever left the island without his approval," Tink argued.

I give the fairy a smirk, "that's where you're wrong."