③:④

Hear The Beast RoarPresent dayEnchanted Forest

Hear The Beast Roar
Present day
Enchanted Forest

Mulan nods and motions us to follow her to a chest. She bends over and lifts the lid to show a wide variety of weapons. I smirk lightly as I look at my reflection in a small dagger collection.

"Choose wisely," The warrior speaks, "We must be vigilant if we hope to survive the journey."

The three of us all bend down quickly and collect our weapons of choice.

Emma looks at Mulan, "Where's my gun? I want it back."

The brunette moves her cloak back and reaches into her pocket. She then inspects the weapon before handing it off to its owner.

"Is it magic?" She asks.

"Depends on who's pulling the trigger," Emma says as she tucks it into her waist band.

I shake my head and laugh slightly as I tuck daggers into my boots.

"Follow my lead. Step where I step. Do exactly as I say, and you might survive," Mulan dramatically says to us.

I laugh and she turns to me with a glare, "You have no idea who we are, do you?"

Emma looks at us and sighs, "Thanks for the pep talk, but I think we're okay. I just killed a dragon last week."

Mulan directs her attention to Emma, "Have you ever seen an ogre?"

"Pretty sure I've dated a few," Emma mutters as Mulan walks up to her.

"Legend has it, that when they kill you, the last thing you see is yourself dying in the reflection in their eyes," She pauses before turning around and walking off, "Let's walk. It'll be dark soon."

Snow looks at Emma as Mulan walks out of earshot. I squint my eyes at the warrior and turn to Emma, "If you don't kill her I will."

"Don't let her rattle you," Snow says as she links our arms, "I won't let anything happen to us. Stick to the plan."

"What is the plan?" Emma whisper yells, "You haven't told me anything. What's going on?"

"The wardrobe."

I look over at the two, "What wardrobe?"

"'The' wardrobe? Like, the wardrobe that sent little baby me to Maine? You think that can get us back to Storybrooke?" Emma asks Snow.

Snow nods, "I don't know. First, we have to see if it survived the curse, then we'll worry about making it work."

"Where is it?"Emma asks.

"My place," Snow says as she unlinks our arms, "Want to see where you're from, Emma? That's right. We're going home."

"You put her in a wardrobe?" I asked.