②:⑤

Not AlonePresent dayStorybrooke

Not Alone
Present day
Storybrooke

It was 2 in the morning when I packed all my stuff and left the apartment.

Everyone was asleep, so I left a note just to be nice: Mary Margaret and Emma, I need to get out of this place for a while. I can't take seeing you guys with your tails in between your legs. And don't look for me because I'll be fine. Btw I'm a legal adult tomorrow so I'll sign myself out of school. See you around, <3 Brooklyn. (P.s. sorry for what I'm about to do Emma, hope Regina doesn't fire you ;))

I was walking on the sidewalk, headed towards the station. I took a deep breath and planned out what I'm doing.

I pull out Emma's keys and unlock the door, then proceed to go to the cells.

I walk into the office and up to Alec's cell, unlocking it.

He jumps up from the bed and stares at me in confusion.

"You gonna stand there or run?" I ask.

"But why?" He walks towards me, "I could be a murderer for all you know. I could have lied about the library incident."

"I told you, I have a gift," I chuckle.

"That you do," he smiles, "what are you going to do when you go back home?"

"I don't have a home."

Alec's face contorted into sadness.

"Come with me," he said, a bit too excited, "Two is better than one. Plus I know a place to go."

I take a look around the station and my eyes catch a security camera. I realized what I've done, and remembered that I could go back to jail for this.

I look in the corner to see an 'Incase of emergency break glass' containers with an axe.

"Ya, just give me a minute." I smirk.

I walk over to the container and punch the glass and it shatters everywhere. I then take the axe out and throw it at the camera, hitting it perfectly.

I turn to Alec, his expression mesmerized, yet scared. I smile and walk out of the room after taking an apple from the desk.

"Damn girl," he says , "this is gonna be fun!"

☾♥︎☽

Alec and I tracked through the forest in order to get to the destination.

"Are we at least close?" I whine.

I sighed and looked back at me, "ya know, for a crazy, bad ass chick, you complain way too much."

"At least I'm fun to be around," I mumble.

"If you're fun to be around then why don't you have any friends?" He shoots back.

Alec turns to me as I stop and say, "At least I can break into a building without getting caught."

"I was drunk," he argues, "that's not fair."

I roll my eyes and he steps closer to me, our faces inches apart.

"We're here," he points to my right.

There stood an old farm house with a big white porch that wrapped around half the house.

"I've been living there ever since I remember," he states, "the people before me left in a hurry, so I got to keep all their stuff."

I turn to him once again, and he seems closer than he was the last time.

"Not bad."

He chuckles lightly and grabs my hand then leads me to the house.

As we got closer, I could see some chipped paint. The house was so old yet so homey.

He opened the door with a push and the inside was even better.

As you walk in, there is a hallway that leads to the kitchen straight ahead, then there are steps to your left. If you go right, you run into a dining room then, past that, there's a living room.

"I'm guessing you like it?" Alec smiles.

I turn to him, "Dude, you have no idea."

He chuckles, "Do you want to go upstairs to see your room?"

I nod and follow him up the stairs to a long hallway. There were four doors, the three closest to us were bedrooms and the one on the very end was a bathroom.

Alec walks to the bedroom on the right and opens the door, "This is your bedroom, I'm right across the hall."

"Okay cool," I say as I check out the room, "thank you."

The room had gray walls and the ceiling was white. A bed lay against the wall in between two windows.

"Thank you," Alec says.

I could tell he was watching me stare up the room in awe.

"For what?"  I direct my attention towards him.

He stuck his hands in his pockets and spoke, "for helping me break out of jail."

"If anything, you should be pissed," I state, "because I just made us Storybrooke's most wanted."

He sighs, "and I'm perfectly fine with that as long as we're in this together."

"Me too," I smile.

"Good," he smiled as he sat on the edge of my bed, "You still haven't answered my question from yesterday."

"And what would that be?" I ask.

I stood in front of him, swearing I saw a sparkle in his eyes.

"How old are you," he asked once again.

I walked over and sat next to him, "I'm 18 tomorrow."

"October 18th," he paused repeating my birthday, "I'm 20."

"Pedo."

"Shut up," he laughs, "It can't be that obvious."

I lay back into the bed and close my eyes, "You suck at hiding your emotions."

As I was laying there, I drifted off quite quickly, but Alec brought me out of my sleep.

He softly spoke, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" I ask with my eyes still shut.

"You're so emotionless, it's kinda scary," he says.

"I don't know, I've always been like this," I say, "I've never met my parents, so I had to fend for myself somehow."

He mumbles something that I can't catch. Then I silently drift off to sleep again.

As everything was about to go dark, I felt the bed move and a loose piece of hair was tucked behind my ear.

Then I fell asleep.