③:①③

PortalPresent dayEnchanted Forest

Portal
Present day
Enchanted Forest

Snow loads her bow before shooting the compass out of Hook and Cora's hand, "You're not going anywhere."

"This portal's taking us home," Emma finishes.

I look at Emma and motion to the golden object, "The compass, get it."

Cora whispers something to Hook before she forms a fireball in her hands. She lunges it to Mulan as Emma runs toward Hook. Mulan blocks it with her sword and I throw a fireball back to her, but she deflects it. Emma draws her sword and swings it at Hook as he grabs the compass.

Cora continues shooting fireballs at Mulan, while Snow shoots arrows from a distance. Cora is caught off guard by the arrows and she magically disappears, but the bag containing Aurora's heart is flung towards the portal. 

I quickly outstretched my arm and stopped the bag from falling into the hole. It freezed in midair before Hook quickly reached over and hooked it.

"I may be a pirate, but I bristle at the thought of a woman losing her heart, unless it's over me," He threw the bag to Mulan and got back to fighting with Emma.

Mulan looks between Snow and me, not knowing what to do. 

"Go!" Snow yells as she walks over to her.

Mulan shakes her head, "No, but you need the compass!"

I walk over to her, "And Aurora needs her heart."

"Take it," Mulan hands Snow her sword, "It deflects her magic."

Snow takes the sword and smiles at the warrior.

"Good luck," I say before poofing her back to the cell.

We turn around to see Cora inches away from us. Before I could do anything, she pinned me to the ground with her magic and I'm stuck. I watch from afar as Cora stares into Snow's soul.

"Why do you want to go to Storybrooke?" I hear Snow question. 

"Because my daughter needs me," She says calmly, "And now, I'm going to give her the one thing she's always wanted: your heart. Goodbye, Snow."

Cora reaches her hand out to Snow's chest but is interrupted by Emma, "No!"

I struggle against Cora's grasp as Emma pushes Snow out of the way and takes her place. Cora's hand plunges into the blonde's chest. Snow looks on in horror.

"Emma!" I yell.

Cora gasps then laughs, "Oh, you foolish girl. Don't you know? Love is weakness."

Cora tries to pull Emma's heart from her chest, but her heart wouldn't leave her chest. Cora looked at the girl in shock, allowing me to break out of her grasp and run up to Snow.