②:①⑤

Poor Ol' HuntsmanPresent dayStorybrooke

Poor Ol' Huntsman
Present day
Storybrooke

It's been two weeks since Graham died. Emma was not taking it well. She refused to show it, but she was struggling.

I watched her from the couch as she shoved a knife into the toaster. Music was blaring and a bottle of hard liquor sat on the kitchen counter.

She came home early and said nothing. Which is always a 'don't talk to me today' thing with her. So I used my better judgement and watched as she destroyed the toaster.

The lock to the door clicked causing me to look over and see Mary Margaret walk through the door. She nearly dropped the bags in her hands as she looked at the sight of Emma.

She looked over to me and raised her eyebrow. I shrugged and turned back to the blonde in question.

Mary Margaret walked over to the stereo and turned it off, causing Emma to look up at her for a split second.

"Toaster broken?" She asked as she set the bags on the counter.

Emma sighed, "wasn't when I started with it. Pretty sure it is now. I just needed to hit something."

"What's going on?" Mary Margaret asked in confusion at the sudden anger in Emma's actions.

"Regina fired me so she could put one of her own puppets in as sheriff. That's my job."

"Never heard you so passionate about it before," Mary Margaret said as she started to take groceries out of one of the bags, "what happened?"

"I don't know. I just...I know I want it back," Emma said as she continued to pry the toaster with the knife.

"There must be a reason," I spoke up from my seat.

The two looked over at me, but before anyone could say anything else, a knock sounded on the door.

"Maybe," Emma said as she walked over to the door, "I just want to beat her."

I got up from my seat and walked over to Mary Margaret to help her unload the groceries.

Emma opened the door and the old slimy man himself stood there.

"Good evening, Ms. Swan, sorry for the intrusion. There's something I'd like to discuss with you."

Emma turned around and gave us a perplexed look. I laughed quietly as Mary Margaret grabbed onto my shoulder, "we'll let you two talk."

She pulled me into her room as I made sure not to let the crocodile know I knew about everything.

The pair talked for a couple of minutes and once they were done they left the apartment. I thought that it was a good idea to get some fresh air and stop by the house.