③:①⑧

The Unknown ManPresent dayStorybrooke

The Unknown Man
Present day
Storybrooke

With the unsuccessful task of finding Regina, Emma and I headed back to the apartment later in the evening. Our time off was cut short when the saviors phone sounded out once we walked into the apartment.

I ignored the call and set my badge down onto the kitchen counter.

"What!" Emma yelled over the phone, causing me to direct my attention to her, "We'll be right there."

Her eyes widened before hanging up her phone and rushing out the door. I sighed and shoved the badge back into my pants pocket while I followed after her.

"Care to tell me what's going on?" I ask as I catch up to her.

She bursted out the door and walked up to the squad car, "David called and said that Gold is at the townline with Belle. Hook shot her."

I stopped in my tracks as Emma walked over to the drivers side of the car, "What?"

She got in and I followed her actions. We sped to the townline after picking up Snow and David. Hook was on one side of the road as a steaming car was on the other side. Gold leaned down to Belle, who seemed to have no clue who she was, as he healed her. The young beauty screamed out in fear each time her lover reached out to her.

David rushed up to Gold and pulled him back as Snow attended to Belle.

"Are you okay?" David asked the two as Emma got on the phone with paramedics.

"I'm at the town line. Two people down, maybe three," She looked over to the crashed car, "There's a car – pretty banged up with Pennsylvania plates."

I left her side and walked up to Gold, "What's going on?"

"She crossed over the line," He explained with teary eyes, "She doesn't remember."

I looked down at Belle and tilted my head. She gave me a confused look back.

"His one true love, gone in an instant!" I heard Hook yell toward us, "Just like Milah, crocodile! When you took her from me..."

I turned to see Gold walking toward him, "But you took her first."

He kicks the cocky smirk off of the pirate's face...literally. Then sticks the bottom of his cane into his neck.

"Gold, are you insane?!" Emma yells.

Gold smiles, "Yes, I am!"

David rushes over and tries to separate the two, but fails miserably, "You can't do that!"

I roll my eyes and use my magic to freeze Gold's actions.

"I can if you let me go," He says through his teeth.