Chapter 6: Painting the town

Începe de la început

Y/N shot the back of the paladin.

Yupia: Three.

Yupia shot the front of the paladin.

Y/N and Yupia: Four!

Y/N and Yupia shot the paladin's sensors which later exploded. Y/N and Yupia put their weapons on their back and they are watching on what's happening.

Switching strategies, Neptune flips the gun and it grows a shaft and an energy blade at the end, then jumps from Yang's bike as the spear's head splits in three and drives it into the top of the Paladin. Sun and Blake pause in their car-hopping to look back.

Sun: Neptune hang on!

Neptune is trying his best, but the mech keeps bucking and threatens to make him fall. Closing his eyes, Sun smashes his palms together, and from the golden Aura around him, his creates two glowing outlines that copy their creator, leaping off and going back over the tops of vehicles to collide into the Paladin's front. They explode into blinding light upon contact to let Sun leap forward with held high, but Roman finally turns enough to send Neptune flying off and knocking into his leader, sending both of them off the highway.

Y/N: Dammit, Yupia go for plan B!

Yupia: On it!

Yupia jumps out and Y/N activates his suit and regroup with the girls. Y/N readies mercy and death and aims it at the paladin. Y/N fires the paladin with huge amounts of ammo and damage towards the paladin. The paladin swings it's arm but it exploded. Y/N looks at the source of the fire and he saw Yupia in her motorcycle.

 Y/N looks at the source of the fire and he saw Yupia in her motorcycle

(Yupia's motorcycle)

Y/N: Yupia, engage again!

Yupia fires the cannons on her motorcycle and it successfully crashed and landed beneath the highway. Y/N and Yupia regroups with team RWBY.

The paladin stands up and the rest of team RWBY falls beside to their leader. Yupia reloads the cannons on her motorcycle as Y/N landed on front of the paladin.

Y/N: Girls, show Roman what I thought to all of you!

Ruby: Yes honey! Checkmate!

Blake and Weiss go in this time, each girl going for the feet until Weiss jumps up and stabs a sensor before leaping off of a white glyph. Roman lifts the Paladin's foot to crush Blake, but Weiss summons another glyph under her teammate to launch her backwards before the crushing blow can land. Roman growls and fires off the missiles, but Weiss and Blake flip backwards as the explosions merely hit where they were.

Finally, Weiss jumps up too high, and Roman fires a double energy blast at her. Myrtenaster absorbs the damage, but Weiss is thrown back, so she casts a beam of light from her weapon to the ground under Blake, forming a yellow clockwork circle that's absorbed into the Faunus girl and lets her slice through each launched missile with ease in a flurry of super-fast slashes.