'They look so good together' that's what I thought while they climb up together. I'm really a no one for him.

"Let's go together" Donghan hyung spoke to me. "Sure!!" I easily and happily agreed. It's now our turn and he suddenly held my hand. "How will you climb up if you're holding hands?" We heard Daniel hyung. Wow hyung!

"Someone's jealous.." Donghan sang and smirked.

"First to ring the bell?" Donghan hyung battled with me. "Game on!!" I said competitively.

We climb up really fast and I can see that I'm on the lead. IM PARK JIHOON! "You're so slow!!" I screamed to him. We kept on laughing which makes rock climbing so fun. I rang the bell first. "Ha! Turtle!!" I jokingly said to Donghan hyung.

We went down and I saw the group having scared faces. I looked for Daniel hyung and he's already walking to the next location. Woojin suddenly whispered to me "Hmm your laugh up there was so loud.. Having fun??" I hit his arm "Why you jealous??" I rolled my eyes while saying that. "Nah not me." He replied and looked at Daniel who's now impatiently waiting for us. I hit the back of his head "STOP HITTING ME! You're so brutal!" My cousin complained. I stuck out my tongue to tease him.

"Welcome to The Big Maze! So you all need to escape from this maze and you'll enter one by one even though the other person is no yet done" The facilitator explained. "The previous group kept on screaming earlier in this maze, did you bring your inhaler?" Kuanlin asked me. I nodded at him but honestly, I forgot it inside my tent. I think I will not get surprised or scared inside plus its only daylight!

As usual the leader will go first so Daniel hyung already went inside. The facilitator was focusing on his watch. "3 minutes is done, assistant leader please go in now" he said. Donghan hyung said good bye to us and ran inside. This hyung!

Minhyun hyung went after.

No one wants to go next so I had no choice but to step up.

When I went inside, there's a roof which made it dark but I think its for this part only. After walking for like 1 minute, there are already many ways. Okay maybe I'll go to the right cause right will always be right..... Not actually..

I turned right and I'm really right!! After a lot of turns, I'm already tired. I sat down first "When will this end??" I talked to myself. "When you're done complaining and started moving" a familiar voice said.

"I'm tired okay??" I complained again. He stretched out his arm and he's giving me a bottled water. "Where and HOW did you get this???" I asked. How come he have a bottled water?? We entered here with nothing to bring!

"I'm Kang Daniel" he bragged. "Yah you're Kang Daniel you have lots of fans..that's why I don't have any chance" I whispered the last sentence. "Don't be jealous, babe" Daniel hyung said confidently. BABE???

My cheeks are hot because of his last word. BABE YOUR FACE!! Can't he get that its hard not to mind your feelings if he's going to continue making me blush???

"Didn't know that you can turn into a tomato in just a second" He said and laughed. "Stop teasing me!" I said and walked away. "Hey aren't you going to stay by my side??" He asked me and I know he's just teasing me because I'm not good in directions. "I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!" I shouted at him.

I'm walking for about 10 minutes and in that 10 minutes I kept on going back to where I started. "So that's what 'I can handle myself' means" I was startled at Daniel hyung who spoke behind me. He's scratching his chin. "Since when were you here??" I asked him. I didn't even see someone while going back and forth! "I think you're too busy looking for the right direction that you didn't notice I kept on following you" He said while walking near me.

"Can you just stop following me??" I said in an angry tone. I need to be tough in front of him at least.

"Can you stop acting like a child? I know you want to get out of here now. I know the way" He said confidently and he grabbed my wrist and started walking. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME??" I asked him. I didn't remove his hand from my wrist. Well, I'm liking it. "You didn't give me a chance" he said and I realized it has a double meaning.

Well Jihoon... You really didn't give him a chance last night..

"You should've said it.. Why didn't you escape earlier???" I asked him confused. Well if he really knows the way then he must be outside of this maze now!

He didn't stop walking, he really walks like he knows where to turn right or left. "I looked for you.." He said casually. "What why?? Are you insane?" I replied to him. Please heart, stop, Daniel hyung might hear you.

"If being insane means being with you, then yes I love being insane. I am insane" he said those words with sincerity and he said those while facing me. He continued walking. I can feel that I'm already a tomato.

"Stop saying cringe lines! I'm not Kyungmi noona" I said sounded like a jealous boyfriend. "Duh you're really not Kyungmi cause you're my Jihoon" Daniel hyung replied to me instantly. HOW COME HE CAN REPLY THOSE LINES IN AN INSTANT. I salute his brain!

"So how many girls have heard that from you?" I asked him. I realized he's still holding my wrist. "Its a secret" he said turning around to face me and winked. STOP WINKING.

We kept on walking and laughing at the same time because of his clingy lines. We already reached the end while laughing. We saw the whole group standing there waiting for us. Woojin and Jinyoung are smirking while Kyungmi noona is idk REALLY MAD??

So its only me and Daniel hyung left... Oops.

Daniel hyung walked towards them or should I say to Kyungmi while removing his hand on my wrist. Maybe I'll just experience that happiness in our own world.

I walked towards Woojin. "So...how's the date??" He asked me and I hit again his arm "If you have nothing to say nice, then just shut your mouth" I warned him "K then.. But I think its nice to be with him right???" He teased me again. "Stop it!" I kinda laughed at Woojin's attempt to tease and hit me.

Daniel hyung really makes my heart beat so fast...

I turned to face Daniel hyung and he's now hugging Kyungmi noona.

.
.
.

Maybe I made myself look dumb in front of him last night. 'Cause I'm just his subject and I fell on his trap.