FGO: Gawain X Reader: Part 2: Gone yet Not

This one shot contains spoilers. If you do not wish to know, please do not read and continue on. Thank you.

"So?" Medb said as she took a bite out of her strawberry cake, "When are you and Gawain finally gonna get together?" She fi wished and you just stared at her I shock as you stopped working on a new dress design you have been helping Medea in.
You were in your desk in your room, sorting out clothing order from the servants. Medb happen to be one of your female best friends, despite being known as the THOT of Chaldea, but that's a whole different story for another time. She comes to your room often to chat.
"P-Pardon?" You were still try I to process the whole sentence she just said.
"You heard me!!" She huffed, "It's obvious Gawain likes you!! And you know how Marie loves gossip. Besides, the rumour between you and Izo is getting old." She said and rested her hand on her chin.
"Izo, as a matter of fact, is like a brother to me. That is all. And besides....." You went back to writing, "I'm not his type. I'm too short."
"Hmmmm....That's where you're wrong my friend!" Medb giggled and you just sighed.
It's been nearly a six months since Gawain arrived to Chaldea, and many new servants have also arrived. The knight of the Round Table, Sir Gawain, was known as the male THOT of Chaldea, one for being a womanizer. Compare to Lancelot, he was actually a gentle men camped to the Knight of the Lake, who flirt with every beautiful women in his sight, and that includes you. One of the newest arrivals, Sigurd, was Brynhildr's husband and well....
"Did Bryn take the medicine to help her control her impulses of killing Sigurd?" You asked Medb.
"yes, Sigfried and Sigurd may have similar legends, but the impulse to kill runs deep. Glad the casters where able to help her control her emotions." Medb said and you nodded.
"Anyway, back to the subject, Gawain!! You two need to go on a date!!" Medb said.
"Oh my god....Not you too!! He and I are just friends!! Friends!!" You said to her loudly.
Unknown to you, the said individual was coming to your room to bring you some tea that you like, but stopped when he heard you yell out loudly.
"Alright, if you are just friends with him, then why are you two so close?" Medb pushed further.
She was going to make you confess.
"Gawain asked me if I could teach him how to cook....and...I'll be honest.....he's....sigh...." You hid your face in your hands and groan, "He's terrible...." You confessed.
"Is it that bad?" Medb smirked.
"I have no idea how you can set spaghetti on fire....." You sighed.
Medb burst out laughing and smirked as she sensed the servant was at the door and listening at the conversation.
"Time to spark some jealousy." She though with a sly smirk.
"(Y/n) dear...are there any male servants that catch your eye?" She smiled to you innocently.
"If I said Cu, I know you be mad, but you have Fergus. But males that I think I find cute or handsome are...." You thought for a moment tapped you index finger on your chin, "Arthur (Gawain twitched), Cu of course (Medb: Traitor), Emiya (Archer), Lancelot????, Tristan, Bedivere...hmmmm and Merlin???? I guess??" You shrugged.

Gawain's mind was still trying to process the names thagg just left your lips. He was.....yes...jealousy. that was the pure emotion he was feeling. He knocked and opened the door with the tray of tea and a few snacks, and had a closed eye smile as he walked in. Medb noticed the tense atmosphere around him but chose not to say anything and see if you will notice.
"(Y/n), I brought you some tea. A few scones also, King Arturia sent them." He smiled as he placed the tray down on the table.
"Thank you Gawain." You smiled kindly to him, "I'll have some in a bit. For right now, I need to finish this. I'll meet you and the others in the cafeteria later, alright?" You smiled to him sadly and he nodded.
"No worries. But don't overdo yourself. Bye!!" Medb said dragged Gawain with her, though the man protested.
You giggled at this and went back to working.

--

"You sparked that conversation on purpose..." Gawain glared at the Celtic Queen who just smiled.
"Annnnnddd??" She kept smiling.
"You knew I was listening the entire time." He said lowly.
"Ufufu~ But that reaction! Putting on a smile to hide that you were upset. My my...any how, know you know who to look out for. Ta-Ta!!" Medb chimed and went to Marie's Salon while he headed to the Cafeteria. As he walked in, grabbed his try and walked over to the Round Table group, and saw his Kings, Arturia and Arthur, along with the rest of the roundtable.
"Gawain, glad you were able to make it!" Arthur greeted him.
"Hello Arthur." Gawain nodded to him and sat down.
"Something bothering you Sir Gawain?? You seem a bit upset." Mashu said.
"It's nothing to worry about Lady Mashu." Gawain said and took a sip of his drink.