Sinbad X OC(Reader): Beautiful: Part 1

"Oh what glory!! A princess of truly a beauty!"

"Of sweet child of the gods! So beautiful and pure!"

"The most beautiful in the entire world!!"

"Lady Anastasia!! Of beautiful princess!!"

"Beautiful!"

"Beautiful!!

"Beautiful!!"

beautiful....those words always were told to me. That I was beautiful. The most beautiful land...the most beautiful in the world. Beautiful......Also told that.

To the point.....I don't see myself beautiful.

Most girls would be baffled, blushing, wanting more and more, being called beautiful over and over again. But not me. Beautiful.....was there ever such thing. No...there is no beauty...I am not beautiful at all.

--

Pale blue icy eyes looked down from her rooms balcony as she held in her arms a strange doll in her arms. Her long white long white hair and a fringe covering her icy blue eyes, flowed with the wind. She wears an ornate white gown and a white fur cape with gold designs and blue lining on. Her eyes were void, as they saw a airship arrive. She closed them and turned back to enter her room.
"So another man has come to seek my hand. Typical..." she muttered as she walked to her door, the door in her hand shook slightly.
"Viy, you mustn't scare out guest again." She chuckled softly as she opens her door, and sees two guards at each side.
"Lady Anastasia, your father has said to dress nicely today. We a guest coming to make plans for a new trading route." They said and she nodded.
"Very well. I shall see to it. Please call my retainers Astofol and Jeanne, they can help me." She said.
"Of course Hime." She bowed and left back to her room.
She walked towards her balcony and looked out through her window, the snow falling gently down onto the white covered earth. Like small glittering diamonds. Her home was called the most beautiful land in the world. And what would the land be if it didn't have the most beautiful woman in the world. The land was rich i(oil and petroleum products, gas, coal), rolled steel, ferrous and nonferrous metals and minerals,  natural gas, timber, fertilizers, machinery and equipment, armaments.
In addition, metal ores are mined on the country’s territory ores: iron, nickel, copper, aluminum, tin, polymetals, chromium, tungsten, gold, and silver. There is a great variety of non-metallic ores: phosphates, apatites, talc, asbestos, mica, potash and salt, diamonds, amber, precious and semiprecious stones. Very common are construction materials: sand, clay, limestone, marble, granite and other materials.

She saw the people that arrived come out from the ship, all of them shivering, except a few she recognize were from Imuchakk.
"Viy." She said and a shadow rose behind, it's eyes glowing blue.
"May our eyes become one when we meet these people and see the truth.
She turned and walked back, her balcony doors closing with a slam. Today was going to be interesting.

--

"Huh?" A grown man with long flowing purple hair, dressed in a white, on his shoulders were golden plates that matched his white uniform clothing, his golden eyes looked towards the stone castle covered in snow.
"Holy...this place....it's gorgeous!!" Pipirika squeals as she looked around, seeing the place.
Aladdin and Alibaba were just as shocked, what's more, the no one could take off their eyes on the men, women and children.
"I really wished I brought Morgiana now...." Alibaba said.
"Sinbad, stop flirting with the women...." Ja'far growled bitterly as he saw a few ladies giggling at Sinbad, for he sent them a smile and wave.
"Right right, no worries." Sinbad said.
"No worries my ass!" Ja'far growled making Sinbad sweat.
"We're here to establish a new trading route and also for you to meet the princess you are going to marry." Ja'far said.
"Wait what?" Aladdin gasped.
"Ja'far said that if Sinbad is going to make amends for his actions of the war," Pipirika began, "One is that he HAS to marry someone. And Ja'far and Sinbad signed the papers that not only will trading routes will be made, but Sinbad to meet the princess of this country. An arranged marriage." She finished explaining.
The two boy slowly turned to Sinbad, who grinned crookedly. As much he wished to be a free man, that wasn't going to happen. All his life he has never fallen for one woman, and now here, to make up for his actions, has to marry. He's got no choice, he needs to smile and keep moving. But marrying the said most beautiful woman in the world, might not be so bad. Unless she's a complete spoil brat and like Judar says, a bitch, the he's got problems. But Ja'far already made arrangements if that happens. He ,at be forcing his king to marry, but if he's isn't happy and the woman is a bitch, like Judar says, the marriage is off.