Interview: Lucinia

Me: Hi everyone! So today's interview is with Lucinia!

Lucinia: Hello.

Me: So this is another question from RileyRewind.

Lucinia: Alright.

Me: How did you feel about Sharrkan kissing Alice?

Lucinia:.................

Aladdin: I think she's about to murder him.......(backing away)

Alice: Oh boy.....

All the rest of the girls: Kill Him! Kill him! Kill him!

Lucinia: SILENCE!!!

Everyone shuts up.

Lucinia: Honestly......I feel like I'm watching my younger sister going with the wrong man.

Sharrkan: Hey!!!!

Me: Sharrkan is a a nice guy.

Lucinia: That maybe true but I have trust issues with......men...
I see  Alice like a younger sister, and that's why I want to protect her. Until Sharrkan has proven he is a trustworthy man, I do not want Alice to date hate.

Alice: (Teary eyes) Lucinia........

Me: Explain what you mean by issues?

Lucinia: I was quite popular in highschool with the boys. However most of these boys were playboys like Sinbad and Sharrkan, and I absolutely detest men that are like that.

Sinbad:...........

Sharrkan: .........

Alice:........

Me: Dude I understand you. So.....how do you feel now about boys.

Lucinia: Back at school, I was known as the Ghost Girl of Anime club, but I also had two other names, because I was merciless to anyone that would hurt and hit on my friends.

Me: (slightly shaking)  and what would those names be.

Lucinia: Ice Queen and Hell Queen

Judar: You would be a good kings candidate.

Lucinia: Not interested in power, but will only go to a dungeon if it's with Aladdin or Yunan guiding me.

Alice: Will you take me with you?

Lucinia: of course I would!
(Hugging)

You are too cute! No way in hell would I leave you alone with these filthy men! If you were a plushy, I would protect you with my life

Everyone with wide eyes and blushing

Me: I never seen this side of her. She has a soft spot for cute things! And you sound like Legare.

Lucinia: Can you blame me? I love cute things. But you can say it's a women instinct in me to protect her.

Me: Like a mother?

Lucinia: yes. Back in our world, I was often called "mom" because I would act like one. Like I would tell all my friends to get to class because I don't want them to be late.

Me: Oh and nearly forgot! Lucinia has a hidden power that she mastered and will be revealed in the future. I will tell you all what that power is soon.

Me: and thank you everyone! Hope to are you next time.

Everyone: Bye!