FGO: Saber Wars Parody

Once Upon a time....In a galaxy far away, there lived a young maiden, you was pure and kind. Her heart was like a new bloomed flower. Fresh and untouched. But even a flower has It's thorns....and eventually, that fresh untouched flower....will become wilted.

- Year XXXX -

WHOOOOOOOO!! WHOOOOO!!

The sounds of alarms sounding through the entire place, the sound was thunder and strong murderous winds blew away everything in Its path. She panted and ran with great sorrow and regret. Images of her friends and family killed before her eyes.

"There she is!"

She still ran and did a quick side glance as she saw the enemy coming after her.

"Stop her!"

"Tch." She clicked her to tongue and made a quick turn to the right, dodging flying bullets and lasers.
She ran holding onto a the key to end the Empires Rein

"Everyone I'm B---!!"

With a frozen smile on her same, she stared at the place she once called him, burning to ashes. Bodies burnt, layed all around the ground. A endless sea of flames. She dropped to her knees, her tears began to dry, that frozen smile still on her face.

"Everyone....." she mumbled as she looked up to the sky, the rain began to pour down endlessly, soaking her to the bone.

But even so, the flames that burned her home, did not cease to exist.

"Ah....ah.....RRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

She screamed in sorrow and rage into the sky, black energy poured into her.
Her rage and sorrow converted to power. Her skin became pale, her green eyes to golden amber, her hair slightly paler.

The sword in her hands glowed a ominous red and she grabbed it and her grip on it was hard as steel. Her knuckles turning white as she stood up and saw an army of the Empires soldiers came. She was enraged. She didn't care. She wanted her rage gone.

"Hands u---!!"

The soldier that pointed its weapon at her, his head soon fell to the ground, and she was suddenly in back of him. The soldiers took a step back as she slowly rose her head and glared at them.

"Die.....DIE ALL OF YYYYOOOOUUUU!!" She screamed and charged at them, killing them all in cold blood.

She didn't care, she just wanted her pain to go away.

"I just....want this ..all...over..."

- Present Time: Planet ???? -

Lilly: Hyaa!

A young girl dressed in clad white armour, swung her wooden sword in different directions and sparred against a water clone.

????: Lily  

She stopped and turned to see a young woman with green eyes, a blue sweater with a baseball cap, and a happy smile, sigh as she fixed her  position.

MHX: You must keep your posture straight and your sword at this angle. And your moves are to fast." She said.

Lilly: Sorry MHX. I just.....thought it was easier.

MHX: Hai, Hai. I know but you gotta....how do I say it

( MHX  puts her hand on her chin and thought

MHX: Liven up a little! You're to stiff!

Lilly: Ummmm? (Tilts head confused)