Werewolf Muu x Reader: Moonlight: Part 1

You always seen things others could not. A world of beauty, a world unknown world, a world so many unknown things.

"There are things that are neither human or inanimate....."

You sat on a bench, reading a book, then felt something land on your shoulder.

"They're different from the ones that I always see....."

You chuckled and took out a piece of candy and it smiles at you.

"I never knew they existed....till I met him....."

I don't care....I just want to somewhere to go home to.

"(Y/n)!!! Come on, we're gonna be late!!" Your older sister, Sheba, yelled from her car window.
"Coming!!" You said and stood up.
"I'll see you next time beloved!!" The little on that landed on your shoulder grins.
"I'll bring you some chocolate!! Bye!!" You waved good bye to the ariel that you became friends with.

"Come on!! Let's go!!!" Sheba grinned and both you speeded away.

- Museum -

"Now, as we shall start the plans for the Eclipse party!!" Sheba cheers and your entire class erupted in cheers.
"Let's do this!!!" Go grinned and went to the center of the class and begun the song.

As one, As one, All alone, All alone, I am here.
Within this tower of rubble,
I cannot breathe. The rain which falls, just like sleep, is dark.
If you survive in this world,
What kind of flowers would you decorate it with? I want to believe, though it is unbelievable.
I am helpless and meaningless, But still, despite that, my heart has cried.
"Come over here," a voice calls out.
As infinite and reckless as tomorrow may be I will be waiting somewhere.
As one, As one, All alone, All alone, I am here.

Unknown to you, a young man with long red hair, he wore a white button up shirt and black jeans, with brown boots, watched you get sing.

"So....you have your eyes on my sister?"

He jumped like a cat and turned to see Sheba glaring at him.
"I do not!" He said back.
Sheba sighs and handed him a folder. He took it and sighs.
"Professor Muu, you better finish grading these essays or else I'm gonna have to cut you on your drinks." She said and he chuckled.
"No worries. I'll have these finish by the end of today. After that, tomorrow we can enjoy the eclipse tonight." He smiles and she gave him a deadpanned face.
"Look Muu, I know you like my sister, and our father may have favored you, but how do you think things would look if you a professor, and her a student was with you?" She said and he frowns.
"Sheba, look. Your mother trusted me to watch over you and your sister. I do like your sister, but you need to understand that it is her heart that chooses who she wishes to be with. Not you." He said.
"That isn't what I meant! Just think about your reputation." She said.

"What's going on?"

Both turn and see you looking at them with a raised eyebrow.
"Sis?" you questioned and she sighs.
"Nothing (Y/n). You ready for the eclipse tonight?' Sheba smiles.
"Of course I am!!! This happens only every 100 years!!" You said excitedly.
"Every 500 years actually." Muu corrected you.
"Oh come on Muu!," you pouted and saw a ariel land on your shoulder, " Besides, Melody and (student's/n) are planning to bring some of our favorite snack!" You said, drooling over the thought of the chocolate Melody makes.
"And I will make sure to cut you on sweets." Sheba said and you pouted.
"And when will you find a husband?" You said back.
Muu sweat drops and then turned to you.
"Now now (Y/n), don't be like that. How about we go together to get some sweets? And your friend can join you." Muu said as he referred to the ariel sitting on your shoulder.
"Seriously, wish I had mom's special sight. Lucky." Sheba said as she referred to your mother's special sight.
"I thought you did?" Muu said.
"Not anymore. I lost it when our parents died 10 years ago. Now, for whatever reason, Gyokuen wants me and my sister gone. She's dead set in destroying our home." Sheba said and sighs.
"Stupid bitch!! Why not have the queen of fairies go after her?" The Ariel said and you sweat drop.
"I just felt a aura of negativity sent at me." Sheba said and you sigh.
"No worries, I'm sure you just imagined it." You said and gave a side glance to the ariel, who was giggling.