(AU) CEO Sinbad X Lia: Ice Queen: Part 1

This story will take place in our world.

Lia spoke monotonely as she presented her project to the company she working with. Her skills were flawless, on point and overall, excellent. The people of the company were amazed by the quality of the sample product that she had handed to each of them, and liked it. The sample product was a prototype mode of a new type of chocolate that benefited both men and women. A stress reliever kind and with the use of natural ingredients. Such as coconut oil, raw cacao, lavender, and so on. Many of the CEO presidents that were interested came and were amazed by it. The first bite they took, they loved the taste and felt their bodies relaxed a bit more.
"You think they like it?!" Suzuki whispered from the back of the room, to Misty and Camilla, who were next to her.
"Of course they do! Look!" Misty pointed to one of the CEO presidents, who looked in bliss.
Lia as the president of a famous chocolate company, who also produced other candies. She wanted to introduce it to others and hoping she could land a good one with a higher up. And so far, all of them wanted too.
One of them in particular was a well known and most powerful in the trading market was the CEO of the Sindria trading company, Sinbad.

"I hope she choses the CEO of the Alexius Company, Scheherazade. They specialize in agriculture." Her friend, Lisa, whispered to Suzuki.
Lisa is the president of a Beauty Company. They do make up, perfumes, clothing designs, and many others. She landed a hit with the Kou Company, who specializes in clothing material, such as silk, wool and such.
"And so, the New Chocolate, we still have not decided on a name for it, but I thank you all for coming." Lia bowed and the entire room broke into appluses.
She gave them a small smile and her female friends all went up to her, congratulating her. Suddenly, the blue antenna on Suzuki stood up. It began to spin in circles.
"Womanizing incubus, anti social incubus on the way!! Defence formation now!" Suzuki said and immediately, Misty, Camilla, Renacha, Yura, Yui and Ruka stood in front of Lia and Lisa like a wall.
The two woman faced palm and the CEO presidents, Sinbad of Sindria and Kouen of Kou, face palm almost the woman. Scheherazade's right hand man, Muu Alexius, laughed and walked up to them.
"So, have you decided Lia?" Muu asked.
Lia nodded and turned to Kouen and Him.
"Would you two mind a collaboration between you two? Both you're companies are amazing and I honestly wish to work with you both." She said.
Kouen and Muu are good friends and both nodded, glad to work with her.
"Awwww!!! Lia you traitor!!" Pisti pouted at her.
Lia gave her blank face.
"Lia, why not work with me?" Sinbad said.
Lia face went cold towards him.
"Mr.Sinbad, I have already rejected your proposal for various reasons and I will not repeat myself again. So I suggest you respect my decision." Lia said coldly at him.
"The ice queen strikes again!" Sharrkan said, which earned him a smack on the head by Yamraiha.

Lia sighs and the woman follow behind her. Suzuki smirked towards Sinbad and flipped him off. Spartos faced palms while the others burst out laughing at the face Sinbad made. Suzuki is his wife and swears her and Sinbad will cause a war. Those two have never gotten along and always end up arguing. Sinbad glared at her and then sighs, and slightly flinched at the cocky smirks he got from Muu and Kouen as they left.
"Good luck winning the ice queen President!! Cus Lia is the MOST difficult one of them all!!" Sharrkan laughed along with Hinahoho.
"It's incredible though how much she's grown since our days back then." Hinahoho smiled sadly.
Sinbad sighs. He remembers the days the two used to work together, but Lia had a terrible car accident that nearly took her life. She was 11 and Sinbad was 17. Both their parents were beyond worried. Sinbad manged to survive with a few starches but Lia took a the full hit that it was miracle she survived. But......

"So, what do you think of Sinbad, Lia?" Lisa asked as they walked to a near by Starbucks.
Lia raised an eyebrow at her but shrugged her shoulders.
"He's okay I guess. But not my type." Lia said back as they entered the shop.
The others went home and it was now just her and Lisa. The two woman sat down with the drinks they ordered and food. Lia, a green tea latte with vanilla scones, and Lisa, a chai latte and a sandwich
"You're so British." Lisa joked as she saw Lia eat her scones.
Lia chuckled and looked down at her hand. A scar on her palm. Her entire body is scared from that day. Also....
"My mom thinks I should hook up with Sinbad. And my dad says I chose who I want to be with. Honestly." Lia sighs and takes a sip of her tea.
"You're parents and Sinbad's are childhood friend's right? They're coming over for dinner tonight. And Isabel is staying with Morgiana tonight for a study project." Lisa said.
Lia sighs once again but nodded.