FGO:Caster Gilgamesh X Reader: Treasure

He smirked with glee down at the devastated desert that layed in front of him. A old temple surrounded by an Oasis. He looked up to the sky and saw the one woman he hated.

Ishtar.

She glared down at him with equal cold eyes. He had his sights set on getting what was inside the temple. Her greatest treasure and most prized possession. She raise her hands and golems made of sand rose from the ground. She will not let him pass. What was inside the temple was the most important thing in her life, more precisely, someone sleeping inside the temple.

--

Sitting on a throne made of jewels and gold, sat a slumbering girl. Her (h/c) spread all across the floor, like jeweled water. Her (s/c) skin lightly reflected the little light in the temple. Her eyes closed in her face in a peaceful sleep. She wore a pure white dress and a iris blossom necklace on her neck. She silently slept with light breaths. With a crack on the roof, the sunlight reached through, it touched the floor and revealed the runes that surrounded her and kept her asleep. Her mind, dreaming when she first arrived to this world.

- Dream -

You blinked once then twice as you looked down to your suddenly small hands. You remember you went to sleep on your bed after your sister brought you back from clubbing. And yes you were drunk. You remember you fell asleep and suddenly you were in what looked like you were standing on crystal clear blue water.

"Please, change history."

And you screamed as you suddenly feel into the water as your world went black. And you wake seeing you been turned to child. You huffed and walked out of the alley you were in. Your hair was now in a bun and you wore a white female toga. Luckily, you carried a bag of coin in your leather bag and decided to explore where the hell you were. The Kingdom of Uruk....
When you asked a civilian where you were, they answer the Kingdom of Uruk. It took everything in you not to screen because one, before you got drunk, you were playing Fate Grand Order in your phone and two......
You were recently playing Babylonia: The Absolute Frontline in the War Against the Demonic Beasts chapter.
You thank the civilian and decided to walk around.

As you walked through the market, your attention was caught by a flash of blonde from the corner of your eye. You turned but shurged it off. Your eyes then sparkled as you saw a small watermelon to buy and eat. You payed for it and began to walk to the water fountain near by to eat it in peace.
Unknown to you, a pair of curious red eyes were watching you.
A few minutes later, you arrived at the fountain and sat down to eat. You manged to steal a knife and used it to cut it open. You grin in bliss and about to take a bite when.

"You have some pretty strange mana miss. Who are you?"

You froze. You recognized that voice anywhere. Especially from the game. You look up and see a boy about the same age you were turned to, 10 years old. He has blonde hair, red eyes and wearing white clothing with gold. It was Gilgamesh, well, his younger self.