Djiin Sinbad × Reader(Liara): Part 2: Wrath of The King

Her Gray eyes looked out the sea as she sat at the edge of the cliff, her eyes wondering what the future would bring. She sighs, and heard footsteps approaching, and smiled, knowing who it was.
"Oni-san, what are you doing here?" She chuckled as she turned to look at her step-brother, a young man of age 16, with long flowing purple hair, tied in a ponytail, with three small braids on the side.
He had gold hoop earrings and wore a blue jacket with a white button up shirt, black pants, and his sword on his side. She didn't notice but he cringed through his teeth whenever she called him "oni-san(elder brother). She is a few years younger than him.
"Came to get you. Rurumu finished cooking." He smiled to her.
She chuckled and stood up, dusting herself. He fair blonde hair flowed with the wind, as he looked her with slight wide eyes. She was beautiful...why...why...? Why didn't she see him the way he sees her?
"Oni-san, Im gonna go vist a few friend in Reim's capital. Gonna be gone for a few days." She said.
"Sera?? When was this decided??" He asked with a raise eyebrow.
"Come on Sinbad, I told you a few days ago remember?" Sera said.
Oh he heard alright, but just pretended he didn't hear it.
"Besides, I'm old enough to be on my own." She grinned.

But in reality, she was going to Kou. She is a magician. When she and her brother were separated because of Valefor's dungeon, she was teleported to the lands near the new kingdom of Kou. There, she met a certain red hair boy. Sinbad frowned and crossed his arms.
"I'm your older brother Sera, so no." He said, cringing through his teeth calling himself her brother.
She chuckled and hugged him, giving him the puppy dog eyes he breaks every time.
"Pleeeeeeaaassseeeee......Biiiigggggg Brooooottthhhheeerrr?" She whined.
Sinbad's demeter began to crack because of the damn cute eyes she always makes at him. She stared at him a few seconds and Sinbad broke.
"Fine..." he pulled.
She gave him a big grin and hugged him.

"Thank you!! O-n-i C-h-a-n!!"

Shot through the heart!! KO!!

- Present Time-

In front of the temple they stood, looking up high, Dracel with his rifle ready, as the others with their weapons. The Empress stared at the door, it looked like a mirror, her own reflection looking back, but it looked like it was smirking at her, in almost a sinister way. Just.....
"Are we going in?" Kouha asked.
Liara narrowed her eyes, almost like a whisper was telling her to go in but.....
"No." She said.
She turned back to them with firmed eyes.
"We're not going in. I have a very bad feeling about this and Kouha and Haru know I'm always right when it comes to these things." She said.
Dracel smiled and nodded while Kouha pouted but Haru nodded.
"Thank God you changed your mind." Dracel said.

But......

"You're not going anywhere....Sera."

Suddenly as if her reflection came to life, Liara quickly jumped back before water like hands grabbed her and pulled her in, everyone did. Her reflection cackled as it returned back to the mirror like door it was and smirked, everyone glaring at it.
"My dear Sera, how lovely to see you! How long I've waited for this day!! Now...." the reflection's grin widen and everyone felt a shiver down their spines.
"ENTER MY DUNGEON THAT YOU TRAPPED ME IN!!" It raised its hands and glowing like tentacles rose came from the mirror, the reflection firing and the eyes turning a golden color.
"RUN!!" Kouha screamed and everyone turned, but....
"Aaaahhhhh!!!" Liara screamed as the tentacles wrapped around all of them, and one around her eyes, a whisper in her ear, a smooth male voice, the sound was smirking,

"Welcome Home, my love."

- Kou-

"What do you mean they went to this area?!"