Unidentified Chapter 1: Cards

"WHAT?! WHO IS THE BASTARD THAT HURT MY COUSIN?! I'LL GO KILL HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!"
A Female voice boomed through Tina's cellphone that made all the males pray that they never meet that person, ever.
Tina sweat drops as she hears Rebecca sigh and take the phone gently away from her.
"Yamraiha, I'm alright okay. Even if I lost my sight, I am still able to see the mana flow in people. I'm more worried about Sharrkan dealing with your mood swings, since you are pregnant with his child. And you taking care of your adopted son, Aladdin." Rebecca said as she took a bite from a chocolate tart.
Yukino glared daggers a her because it was the last one and she lost the game of rock paper scissors for it.
"It was....grandfather....wasn't it...." Yamraiha said sadly.
Rebecca stiffened along with Lillian. Caster looked at both girls worried along with Rider.
"I'll take that as a yes.....listen, have Saber and Ruler draw four mini Magic circles, one at each corner of your house and one in the middle of the living room, behind the TV should do. Then have them, Caster and Rider activate them. It will keep your home hidden and create a barrier. Have the other servants do the same to their Master's home also. One more thing, do you still have that deck of cards Shirou gave you and Lillian?" Yamraiha asked.
"Why?" Lillian said.
"Perfect. You girls should have half each. Also.....no boys are hitting on you girls yet right?" Yamraiha said with a sweet tone.

Rebecca did a quick side glance to Lancer and then to Lillian.

"Yam......."

"Yes?"

"Send us the pepper spray and Magic supplies." And with that, she quickly hung up the phone before Yam began bombarding them with questions.
Yukino giggled and shot a smirk at Lancer, who glared back at her.
"Me and Lillian are heading down to the basement. If even one of the males follows us, you will meet our wrath. Other than that, the rest of girls will remain here." And with that, Rebecca quickly tapped her walking stick on the floor and teleported them to the basement.
And while everyone question why, Lancer took the opportunity to follow them.

- Basement -

The girls walked down the basement, each one listening to the sounds of water droplets falling. Rebecca then stops at a door. She nodded to Lillian who began to chant a song.

I sing for you

You sing for me

Watching over us

I'm sorry for this pain.

I sing for you

You sing for me

Open your eyes to the truth in front of you

Or all will be lost

The door glowed and it opened. They go in and the place is filled with books, potions, and other materials. They walked towards a book shelf and take out a old grimore. She opens it and inside are two strange shape stars. One with wings and the other that looked like a blue ribbon. Lillian peaked over her shoulder and her face turned to confusion when she saw them.

 Lillian peaked over her shoulder and her face turned to confusion when she saw them