(Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V) Yuri X OC: Part 2: Running

It's dark.......

"Is she alright......"

I hear voices......

"Lyla, she had the same face as you. You never told us you have a twin sister!!!"

Same face as me......??

"Shut it Yuya!! I don't have a sister!!(smack)"

They sound like nice people....

"Oooooooww!!! Can't you be more gentler?"

"Urg......." I slowly open my eyes.
"She's waking up!" I hear a different female voice from before.
I sit up and look around me.
"Hey are you alright?" I look up and see a girl with the same face as me.
Except her hair is sliver and in a crown braid on her like a head band. The rest of her hair is falling loose up to her knees, with her bangs color gold, covering part of her left eye. Her right eye is blue and left eye is gold. She's wearing blue rainbow crystal necklace in a shape of a orb, with a wire spiral. For her clothing, she's wearing a dancer dress top that shows her stomach. With short shorts that go halfway to her thighs and is wearing black tights, black sandles, and two crystal blue earrings.
"Where am I? Who------!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!" I scream when I see Yuri next to her and back away and grab the nearest thing near me(Yuzu's fan) and hold it like a weapon.
"Calm down!! We're not gonna hurt you!!" He comes near me and I scream more.
He has crimson eyes, and dual-colored green and crimson hair of average length sticking out in downwards pointing spikes all around his head in a similar manner to Jaden Yuki, with the exception of one short upwards pointing spike of green hair. He wears his good-luck charm pendant on a simple string around his neck, and a buckled choker, and a pair of golden goggles with orange lenses on his forehead, with a blue star obscuring the right lens. He wears a simple orange t-shirt with a thick, silver-buckled brown belt over it, green pants with what appear to be "Deck pockets" on each leg, and magenta shoes, as well as crimson wristbands. He also wears his gold and red lined white school jacket over his shoulders like a cape, in a similar manner to Yami Yugi.
"STAY AWAY!! STAY AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!" I scream and they look at me shock.
"Violet. Calm down. It's not him."
Eh?
Everyone else turns around and sees a man with spiky gray hair and glasses.
I recognize him, even if it's been three years.
"R-R-Reijii????" I stuttered.
The others look at me shocked and look back and forth between him and me. He walks over to me and smiles.
"It's been three years. I'm glad you're alright." Reijii smiles at me and slowly takes the fan away from me.
"W-W-Where am I? What dimension am I in?(points at boy with red and green hair) Why do I sense Yuto inside of you? Why do you look like him and Yuri?!?!(Points at girl with sliver hair) A-A-And why do I sense Masaki in you and why do you look like her and me? Are you the me of this dimension?! " I screeched as I kept backing away on the bed but my back hit the wall.
The boy with Green green red hair, looks at me shocked, same with the girl that looks like me. Both Looked at me with eyes full of guilt.
"I think that subject is better left for later. First those two are not Yuto or Masaki. Theirs names are Sakaki Yuya and Hirenami Lyla. The girl with pink hair name is Higari Yuzu, and the tall one next to her is Gongenzuka." Reijii points at each one of them.
I look at the girl name Yuzu and I tackle her in a hug.
"Ruri!!! Or are you Serena? Where's Kurosaki?" I bombard her with questions and she looks at me shock.
"My name is Yuzu. Serena and Kurosaki are here. They should be coming in here in a few minutes." Yuzu explains and I quickly fix my bangs so they hide my face again.
"S-S-Sorry........M-M-My name is O-O-Oregami V-V-Violet. S-S-Sorry for being rude." I apologize and bow.
"V-V-Violet?!"
I get back up and my eyes widened when I saw both Serena and Kurosaki.
"Guys......Sniff......Guys!!" I run and hug both of them.
"I-I-I'm s-s-so g-glad you're okay!! Uuuuuuuuuhhh!!!!!" I cry as I hug both of them.
Everyone sweat drops at the scene.
"I was so worried about you guys.....sniff...I kept trying to find a way to save you......dot. ever leave me again....Whaaaaaaaa!!" I cry and Kurosaki manged to break free of my grip and Serena hugs me tighter and a few tears fall from her eyes.
"Ahem!"
We turn around and I see Lyla looking at us.
"Sorry to interrupt, but you're me from the fusion dimension correct? I assume you also had some encounter with the academy?" She says.
"Lyla, I think that's a taboo subject." Yuya walks up to her.
"Look she froze." He points at me and I turn to stone.
".......Sorry. If it be alright, may I see your memories? And Yuya isn't going to bite. True he's a complete, reckless stupid idiot, and always needs to be saved by me....
"Hey!!" Yuya looks at her shock while the others are trying to keep themselves from laughing, and Reijii, Kurosaki, and Serena have a blank face.
"And most of the time utterly clueless to how a girl works, and I can always beat him in a duel. But he's a nice person. It's alright. I'll introduce myself. Lyla Hirenami. Professional Dancer Entertainment Duelist. User of the Spiritual Dancer Deck and guardian of the standard dimension. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." Lyla bows.