Judar X Neko OC: Part 2: Forgetting

It's been 5 years since I lost my sight. Also Kou and Sindria are finally on peaceful terms. Thank the gods!! Kouen is also the new emperor. The war that happened, is something I'll never forget. We defeated that witch. I was part of that battle. I nearly lost my life but if Judar hadn't saved me on time, I would be dead. During the battle....I kept hidden that I nearly became a black djiin. The black crystals came out of my chest. I didn't want to become a monster I committed a taboo. The forbidden sealing spell. At the cost of my loosening my memories as the years go by, I casted the seal. I have already lost a few. But I also created a back up memories. In a crystal ball I created all of my memories are inside of it. I have it locked away and a when I create new memories, they go there.

Whoa!! I miss the land and the people of Sindria! Nyaaaaa!!" I said happily as I got off the boat and twirled around and saw the whole place. 
Well more like, I felt the Rukh of everything. I then heard something and quickly put my hands on my face and caught the person's foot flying at me before they kicked me.
"Nice try Morgiana!!" I smirk.
She flips over and lands on her feet. She smiles at me but then it disappeared.
"Melissa......" she says sadly.
"Oh this...Don't worry about it! I'm fine!" I smile.
"MELISSAAAAAAA!!!!" Aladdin jumps at my chest and snuggles me.
"Hi Aladdin!!" I hug him.
"(Giggles) I'm glad you're alright!!" He cries.
I let I'm snuggled between my chest like a plushy. He seem happy but everyone just looks at me with shock faces.
"What?" I asked them confuse.
Hakuryuu face palms, Kougyoku is being held back by Morgiana and Alibaba just arrived.
"Hey M------!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ALADDIN!?!?!?!" Alibaba shreeks when he sees him in my chest.
"I don't see a problem. All he's doing is snuggling that's it." I say and everyone looks at me dumbfounded.
"That's not the problem!! The problem is J---------!!!" Alibaba didn't finish because everyone went pale when they heard Judar voice.
Except me. I really don't see a problem.
"Hey Meli---------" Judar stood there shock watching Aladdin sleeping peacefully between my chest.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"GET OFF OF HER YOU DAMNED BRAT!!!!!!!" He yells and grabs him by the head and yanks him out and throws him into the ocean.
.
.
.
"I really don't see the problem." I say.
The others sweat drop.
Judar turns to me and gives me a murderous glare. I shrink.
"Never let that punk touch you again...." He growls.
"Look Judar, I really don't see a problem. All he's doing is hugging me and sleeping. Besides we always sleep together when I come to vist Sindria. He's a little brother to me. So I really don't see a problem." I tell him nervously.
Judar looked at me shock.
"Oh! Melissa how are you?"
I turn around and see King Sinbad and the eight generals. He came just on time....
"Hello King Sinbad! It's been awhile? Did you and my sister finally get married?" I asked.
Then everything went silent.
"I'll take that as a no." I clicked my tongue.
"Melissa, they did get married. And I think you're gonna be happy when you get to the palace." Ja'far smiles kindly at me.
"Ok!" I chirped.
We headed to the palace and I felt my sister's presence......but also with another......
We were at the palace gate, and I see my sister and.....holding a baby?
I run up to her.
"Melissa how have you been?" Aya smiles at me.
Aya was raised you see in Baal's Dungeon. She is also a survivor of Alma-Torran. Like me, she was put to sleep. She was awaken when she was 13. She's three younger than Sinbad. Sinbad found her in the dungeon and she went on his adventures with him. Both fell in love and faces many hardships. She has light blue hair up to her waist, cat ears and tail. Green eyes, and is wearing a blue floral kimono with black saddles. On her right ear is a sun shape gem. She is a dungeon capturer.