The Siblings of Kou: Seria and Kai

It was strange to say the least. When he drew his last breath, he expected to go to heaven, NOT to be reborn as Prince Hakuryuu, forth prince of the Kou Empire. And for her, who committed suicide to join her brother, and to escape her horrible life, was reborn as Ren Hakuei, first princess of the Kou Empire. A few years apart, but they knew. At first they didn't but when she began to notice that Hakuryuu was acting like her younger brother, she decided to ask.

"Kai?" She suddenly said was he was carrying a basket of fruit.
He dropped it in shock.
"No...no way..." he said.
She walked up to him, trying to break down crying.
"Seria,....I thought..." he sobbed as she hugged him.
"I never thought I see you again!" Seria cried as she hugged him tighter.
The two let go of each other and smile.
"I'm quite surprised honestly. We were reborn again as siblings but as..." Kia sweat drops along with his sister.
"Yeah....Ren Siblings..." Seria too sweat drops.
The two begin to walk down the hallways, as Seria this time carried the basket of fruit.
"I did find it kind of weird that you weren't close to...the witch." Kia said as he grabbed and apple and began munching on it.
"Why would I? I would cry everytime she tried to hold me! Just keep her away!" Seria said as she placed the basket on a shelf.
"I did the same." Kai said.
They arrived to the library, where Kouen, Koumei, and their brothers were.
"But we can't let anyone finding out about us knowing about the future." Seria said as they sneaked in quietly.
"True. But we can train." Kai smirked and she smirked back.

The two quietly walked through the shelves, until they came upon the table in the center on the library, where their siblings were, listening to the war strategies that were being made.
"The enemy is most likely to do a sneak attack, but I do worry that there is more." They heard Hakuyuu say.
The two siblings moved a book, and from the opening, watched.
"Our years in both being in the military may pay off." Kai whispered to his sister.
"You were the sniper and I was the one to go up front." Seria said.
"What about having a few soldiers spy?" Kouen said as he pointed to a ravine on the map.
"Not there....even if the enemy could, they are most likely to come from the one place no one will ever suspect." Seria whispers.
"Man! This is confusing!" Hakuren whines.
Hakuyuu signs and said, that tonight, they will go rest. So the two siblings waited till the four were gone and then came out. Both ran to the table and quickly began to read through the plans.
"26,000 soldiers the enemy has.....and Kou is short on it....." Seria said as her brother was looking at the map.
He studied it and then smirked.
"Here," he placed a checker piece on a mountain passage, and another one near the dessert place, "the enemy will split into two. Based on what I read, the enemy's movements have been very confusing, but if you look more carefully," he pointed to the sentence that said that the enemy appears in small but at the same time large numbers, "they're using illusions. Most likely magicians. The enemy uses small numbers, but if magic is being used," he smirked and Seria gasped, "then they appear to come in large numbers!" Seria said excitedly.
She then looks over the map.
"Koumei made a mistake here." She pointed out, "though this area looks inhabitable, the enemy will most likely come from there. Then we have the ravine Kouen pointed out, " she said, "That will be the key. For Kou's victory." She smirked and both high five.

In their previous lives, they were feared. The brother who disappears and attacks from the shadows, and the sister of strength and knowledge.

- The Next Day -

Hakuyuu, Hakuren, Koumei and Kouen were shocked when they arrived back the next day.
"These stradies....." Kouen said as he picked up on of the scrolls, that had very nice handwriting, " They're very...advance...and this kind of thinking is new..." he muttered as Koumei was looking over the map.
"Who ever came up with these.....I very much like them." Hakuren grins.
Unknown to them Kai and Seria grin to each other from behind a shelf and snuck out.