Fate Apocrypha: A Second Ruler

Down down I go...

Falling towards the sun....

Down down I go....

Falling towards the sea...

Down down I go walking into the light....

I hummed happily as I balanced on the sidewalk edge, listening to the sound of birds chirping and smelling the scent of flowers. Please to meet you. My name is Funuka Hayori but Funu for short. I'm not a normal person if you ask me. 17 years ago, I died in my old world and was reborn in this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this world better though. I was born into a kind wealthy family. Unfortunately I didn't know at the time which world I was born in. That was until a certain accident 10 years.
It was my birthday and I had gone to the kitchen to get some spoons for ice cream. I groaned when I didn't find them and since I was board, I grabbed a plate and just said "forge".

I didn't expect anything to happen but how wrong I was. Glowing markings appeared on my hands and the plate glowed and turned to a deformed spoon. Out of shock, I screamed and dropped it. It shattered all over the floor. My mother was mad but was glad I was okay. Since then, I stayed silent about mage craft. My family is non mage craft one. So I am a Magi then?

I was able to confirm that those markings were Magic circuits and that made me confirm the world I was reborn in. The world of Fate Series. But the question was, which one? I secretly trained myself in mage craft and also manged to enrolled into a mage craft school. My parents thought it was private school, so I was so glad the direct understood and helped me cover it up. The next day after that accident, a strange marking appeared on my back. It looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out so I chose to ignore it.
I am a very powerful magi now and need one more test to pass to be declared master level.
I concentrated my Magic and since I wanted to show off, I perfected the one ability I never thought I have. Mimickry sight. By just looking at a spell or Magic technique once, I instantly learn it make it my own. My eyes glowed gold as my target, a golem, was ready to attack me. It kept getting closer, and I ignored everyone's yells.

"Ex......."

A blue golden sword formed in my hand as I held it. Mana began to pour into it and I raised it. I waited till it was right in front of me.

"CALIBER!!!!!"

I brought down the sword and my attack hit it. When the dust cleared, I saw I blasted the entire wall of the building along with all the golems that were going to be used for testing. I swear drop and I see my teachers face palming. But overall, I passed and Master Magi.

--

"Honestly, I can't believe you went overboard!" My friend, Chris, scolded me while I sweat drop.
"Because of that, everyone else had to wait till next week to take their exams. Man......I just hope I pass. But, on the bright side, everyone that didn't train or study said you saved them." He said as we were now in front of a vending machine.
"Seriously? Well, at least they got a bit more time. But, graduation isn't till a month from now. So, just be glad we're all graduating!" I grin as he handed me box of pocky.
"Funuka, I know that, but I still want to do well. So, help me study for the potion making please!?" He bowed to me.
My face went blank. And he was was complaining about the ones that didn't study. Unbelievable. I sigh and told me we'll study at my house. He said thank you and we went our separate ways.

I sigh as looked at my reflection on the window. In my old world, I had black hair with brown eyes and light peach skin. In this world, I have brown hair with purple streaks, one blue eye and one gold eye, and light tan skin. So many things are different here compare to my world which would be consider reality and this one a fantasy. With my sight, and Magic circuits, I am able to do what Shirou Emiya did.
"Trace on." I mumbled and my eyes lightly glowed.
A black bow appeared in my hand and I stared at it. Archer.....maybe if I train more, I might be able to make my version of Gate of the Babylon. I chuckled slightly at the memory and begin walking back to locker to get my belongings.