Vampire Hunter Gilgamesh x Reader: Frozen Soul: Part 1

Frozen in a casket of ice, a young woman with a peaceful sleeping face, laid immobile as her lover looked her with dead eyes and gritted his teeth. Arba smiles and he turned to her.
"I kill Solomon, and you will free her!" He yelled furiously at and grabbed his gun and left the dark labyrinth that he detested.
Arba smiled and turned back to the frozen young woman.
"Oh my, dear, looks like your precious lover is about to commit a sin." She cackled and disappears.
The sleeping frozen young woman mind, was remembering the days when she first met the half god half vampire hunter. He was a cold man, and she was a normal human being but the blood of fae ran in her veins. At the young age of nine, she met the man. His name was Gilgamesh. A vampire bounty hunter who killed not just vampires but any supernatural creature who had a great bounty on their heads. No matter if they were innocent or committed a crime. A cold hardened hunter that took the lives of millions. But he also had human blood running through his veins, which he would deny immediately. He saw humans below him. He had the power of the gods and the power of darkness, and controlled it at his will. When he met his lover, he was was 118 years old, a teenger in human years, but truth to be told, he was already a full grown adult. And she, a young normal village girl who had the sight to see the supernatural world. She was a mage who saved lives and created new ones. While he was one that took lives.

- 1950: (Y/n) Age 9 -

The little girl hummed happily as she walked through the woods, accompanied by fae and baby dragons, who loved her and she loved them. You were considered the odd one out. One, both your parent's were off to war. Your mother was a nurse and father a soldier. It was strange not begin with your parents but.....you lived with your grandmother. She was what you call an alchemist. Turning her own physical energy to use magic to create alchemy. But she was a mage also, also, one of the world's last witches, a Artificer. You loved watching her work and you would read through her books on alchemy and magic.
"That's right!" You suddenly said as a fae that looked like a lamb with dragonfly wings landed on your shoulder, "Grandmother needed some emeralds from the crystal lake." You said and began to take a different rode from the woods.
You hummed happily and walked until you stopped. Your eyes slowly widened at the scene in front of of you. A man with blonde hair, a black jacket, red slit eyes, and blood on his hands and face, as he looked down at the dead body of some creature. You stood frozen and the fae ran. The man slowly turned his eyes towards you.
"Mongrel......." he spoke lowly and began to walk towards you, till he was right in front of you, "how much did you see?" He said.
You stayed silent then spoke.
"Mongrel? What is that? Are you a fae? I never seen your kind before. Any chance are you the ones that can turn to humans? Grandmother always told me about those. I believe they are called shapeshifters?" You question as she placed your finger on your chin and thought.
The man burst out laughing at you and then spoke.
"Alright then human, who are you affiliated to?" He said.
"Affiliated to? Goodness no. Only one I am affiliated to is my grandmother. She's a mage but had been quite busy cause the war." You said and grin.
The man raised an eyebrow then caught a whiff of your scent. He frowns.
"So you're that hags granddaughter...." He said and sighs.
You tilted your head and just shrug to leave but he follows you.
"I have business with your grandmother." He bluntly said because he saw the way you were looking at him.
You shrug your shoulders and both of you left the woods.

--

Your grandmother jaw hanged as she saw the man behind you and walked over to you two.
"It's been awhile peasant. I see age has caught up to you." The man smirked and your grandmother scolded.
She took her walking stick and began whacking him like a pinata.
"You son of bitch! How dare you show your face here after so many years you temeaning blunt?!" She then used the end of her stick and began poking him in the ribs with it.
"Cut it out!! Ah! Ow!! Stop it!! Aahh!!" The man screeched as she kept hitting him and he was trying to defend himself.
You couldn't help but giggle at the scene until your eyes went wide when you saw the man lying on his face, with bumps all over his head.
"Hmph!!! I ought to feed you to the dragons and have them dance on your bones blasted bastard!" She yells and spat on him.
The man groans and began to his and fight back like a cat when your grandmother grabbed him by the back of his jacket and began to drag him inside to the garage. You burst out laughing and followed behind them.