Madoka Magica: Madoka I am yet I am Not

The world is a cruel place.

Filled with so much negativity.

And much more hidden from the naked eye.

I hated it.

I loved it.

I wanted to destroy it.

I wanted to save it.

I was a normal person. My daily life was jumping out my window so I would avoid listening to my parents arguments. Getting to school, do my studies, get home, and drown myself in my dark room with only a small lamp reading manga I secretly would buy. It was the normal thing. But I would always read over and over again one manga in particular.

Madoka Magica

A strange thing I say. At first sight, it looks like a happy magical girl anime and till you get I believe the third episode in the anime, that's when all cheerfulness ends. Seeing one of your favorite characters, get her head devoured off by a witch that in the third movie of the serious turn to a magical girl that is guided by the law of cycles.

The tears shed watching and reading the serious. I love the twist and psychological events that mess with one's emotions. The taste of the twisted end and so. I recall always dreaming about taking the roll of one of the main characters or being someone to aid them. Maybe change the future.

I sigh as I place my sketchbook down along with my Japanese g-pen. I do art and sell it online. I was doing a art work project. It was a painting of Madoka Goddess form. If I had to choose who I would be in the anime, it be Madoka. She's kind and sweet. And I like how she is with her choices.
One thing I would change of her, I guess.....nothing really.

I take a shower and go to bed.

- Dream -

Little eerie fairies flying in the sky as pieces of black, red, pink, yellow, blue, and purple glass floated in the air. I couldn't see my identify. But I see I held a bow in my hand. A bow made of rosewood, with a pink rose bloomed on the top. My body moves on its own as it readies a arrow to take fire. The Tip of the arrow glows with pink flames, a feeling of warmness surrounded it.

"What is your wish?"

I looked down to see a strange white cat with red eyes.

"M--------;Don't!!"

I looked and see a blurred image of a girl. Her hand reaching out desperately to me. I look back to the cat.

"I wish--------!!!"

"YOU MUSTN'T!!"

Suddenly I am warped to a different place by a warm light. I see a figure and she held my hands.
"Please I beg you, change the future, save them, if you can, I beg you....sniff...." a blurred image of a girl with light honey color eyes with a white gown and long pink hair.
Trapped in a cage where she can not leave.

"Who are you?"

- End of Dream -

I wake up to the smell of smoke. My body surrounded by flames. I quickly bolted up, went to the door on the floor that leads to the basement and went in. All my belongings were here, so I didn't loose anything. My room that I slept in was bare anyway. As I kept walking in darkness, I felt myself fall to a deep slumber.

- 4 years later -

She wakes up and something didn't feel right. Oh that's right, she had a dream of her past life. She groans and drags herself out of bed. Tempted to throw herself in a bucket of cold water but knows she'll just make her sick. She walks herself to her mirror. Honey golden eyes with bags under look back at her. Her short pink hair she combs and puts in a small bun. Her peach cream color hands pick up two pink ribbons and uses one as a necklace choker and the other to make bow on her bun.