Kouen X Reader: Hide and Seek

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!"

The people of the Kou Empire Felt sorry for the one that just got caught in Kouha's fashion try on for eternity dress try on. Not to mention Kougyoku and Judar were trying to catch the poor girl.

You were running away from them. You jumped from roof to roof and landed on the very top of a tower.

"(Yyyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnn)......come out....come out....where ever you are....~" Sang Kougyoku and Kouha.
She jumped on the roof and hid behind a tower. Not to far away, Judar was watching and slowly snuck behind her. Oh he was trying not to burst out laughing because of the hell you were gonna go through. Not to mention, he likes the plan the others have. Oh, he was going to enjoy this. He tapped you on the shoulder and you quickly turned around only for everything to go black.

Judar as quite proud of what he did. Because knowing you, you would put on a fight. He froze you in a ice coffin. He floated down with you behind him.

"What the hell did you do?!"

He turns around and sees Koumei. He smirks.
"Isn't it obvious, I caught (Y/n)." Judar snickered.
"That doesn't mean you had to freeze her!" Koumei yells.
Ah......poor you.....

Kouha and Kougyoku were horrified when Judar brought you to them....frozen....
"You went overboard!" Kouha yells as Judar shattered the ice and you fell unconscious on the ground but Koumei caught you.
"Explain to me why you want (Y/n)? And to go this far?!" Koumei yells at them.

"What happened to (Y/n)?!"

They turn around and see Hakuryuu and Hakuie with a face of horror when they see you frozen.
Everyone pointed at Judar who rolled his eyes.

- Time Skip -

"Urrrghhh...." You sat up and held your head.
You turn your head and....

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

You screeched when you looked in the mirror. You were put in a freaken sexy Chinese dress that was very revealing of your legs.

"You look nice, (Y/n)!"

You glare at Kouha who had a sly grin.
"You look like a wore!" Judar burst out laughing.
You glared at him and flip him off.

Through the whole damn day, you tries to stay out of sight.

"If you take it off, the entire kingdom will have a copy of your diary and I'll tell Judar about your crush."

"Damn you Kouha!" You yelled as you hid behind a pillar.
You been avoiding everyone all day and it was beginning to get on the nerves of a certain prince. For one, you are his personal maid. And two........damn....that he can't think why.....

Oh what luck....there you are. But.....
His face turned to confusion. Why were you hiding?  He walked towards you and instantly you ran away.

Kouen groans......this game.....
Will turn to cat and mouse at this rate...
And once he catches you.....
He licked his lips at the thought. Lust clouded his eyes for a seconds. He faces palm and mentally slapped himself for thinking that. He turned back and headed back to his office.