(AU) Snake Sinbad X Oc: Part 1:Back to the Past

Why......Just why?!

My name is Miranda. Age.....25. I am a collage student and close to graduation. And here I am being made to go on an expedition in Egypt. Don't get me wrong, I love Egypt, it's just my friend won't shut up about this fortune telling this old lady did. The lady is nice, but I don't believe in that kind of stuff.
"Oooohhh, Maranda, how do you think your fated one is like?" Rifa smirked at me, while I role my eyes.
"She said he'll come for me. Which in my eyes is a red flag!" I said as we stopped back at the camp.
"Suuuurrreee.....He might be a Yandere.....you know what...Yup..red flag..." My friend trails off.
We went to see any of the new artifacts that were brought in. As we were walking, I spotted something green. Rifa was looking at some tablets while I went check it out. I picked it up. A jade necklace in the shape of a lotus blossom. It had ancient symbols. It was cute so I decided to put it on. It matched my green eyes.

I walked back to my hotel room and went in. I sigh because of the work we all did and still alive. I took a shower and jumped to my bed to sleep.

- Dream -

The drums played the music to the sound of the earth. People chanting and singing. I stood up in a balcony, high up in a ancient building. A smile on my face, waving the people. I looked to my side and smiled as a man with long purple hair, gold eyes, and purple length robes that touch the floor. Who was he? He looked at me with such a loving smile. I don't know where I am, yet this place feels familiar.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and waves at the people. They smiled and cheered.

"Long Live the King!"

"Long Live the Queen!"

The people cheered with so much love towards us. I turn to the man. I wanted to ask but my mouth spoke different words.
"I'm so proud of you Sinbad. You did it....you made your own country..." I spoke so happily and was crying tears of joy.
He smiled and picked me up from the waist and spun me around.
"I couldn't have done it without you, Celestina. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you more than anything." He grins and leans forward to take my lips.

But......

We suddenly hear mummers and we turn to the people. A man with a black cloak walked through and looked up. His face hidden. He took out a sword and pointed it towards us. Suddenly explosions began to happen. He threw the sword us at the speed of light. Time went by slowly. My body reacting and I push him away.

Splatter!

His eyes widened in horror as the sword struck right through me. A warm smile came to my lips as I said my final words.

"Live.....I love you....Sinbad....."

"CELESTINA!!!!"

- End of Dream-

I shot awake gasping and panting for air. I clutched my chest and checked that I didn't have any stab wound. I sigh in relief. It was all a dream yet it felt so real. I touched the necklace on my neck. I looked out to the window and saw it was barely one in the morning. I groan and flop back down.

"Celestina......"

I froze.

Sssssssss.......

The sound of something slithering through the darkness. Then felt like a ghost wrap around me. Like a snake....
Ghost hands wrapped around my waist, and I felt something nuzzle into my neck.
"Welcome home, my Love..." I heard whispered in my ears.
I slowly turned around and my eyes met gold slit one's.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

I bolted out of my room.

"SNAKE!!!"