Remorse

- Dream: 16 years ago-

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

A little girl screamed in agony as another knife was stabbed into her arm. It was pulled out and the wound was quickly healed in 2 seconds. David smirked cruelly as he watched  another blade stabbed into the girls body and the wound instantly healed. The girl was then picked up and thrown back into the water filled pod for her to rest. A young boy age 15, walked towards her with a grin.
"So you're The Healing Princess Lord David has been experimenting on huh? Only 1 out of 1 million Magus are healers. You should feel honor that Lord David as taken you in. It's not everyday you see a healer. Did you know, that if a healer gives birth, it's child will possess a power far superior to a Herotic Spirit, if not, equal to one? Look at you, when you're older, you'll give birth to many children! So be happy!" The boy grins at her.
The girl looked at with lifeless eyes. He looked her confused.
"I see you also have mystic eyes. Need to get rid of those before they become a bother. But I got a better plan. How about you give birth to my children when you're older?!" He said with a goofy grin.
David sighs as he looked over to the boy with golden eyes. The boy has fallen to the path of darkness since he witness the death of his parents. The boy turn to him.
"Lord David, can I keep her?" The boy said.
David looked him in disgust.
"Absolutely not." He said coldly.
The boys eyes went cold but smiles. He turned back to the girl.
"I promise you, we'll be together." The boy whispers to her.

- A few weeks later -

The little girl panted as she ran through the underground tunnels and carried a rainbow stone with her. Her mystic eyes went out of control and destroyed the place she was held captive in. The crystal went inside of her and she kept running. She quickly climbed up the stairs and got out though a door in hidden door in a park. She hid inside the slide of the playground. It was raining and she was only wearing rags.

"Princess where are you?"

She stiffed as a males voice sang. she hugged herself. It was that Boy's voice. He would come and vist her everyday when she was in the lab. His words were always that she belonged to him.
Footsteps can be heard and she froze. The footsteps then began to walk away and she let out a shaky breath. Suddenly, arms wrapped around her and she began to shake. She felt him nuzzle his face into her hair.

"This is my first time holding you like this. Come on now, no need to be afraid. You'll be safe w-------!!!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"

The girl quickly pushes the boy away, enough for a water attack to hit him and she ran. The boy glared menacingly at the one responsible.
"Oni-Chan, Bazzet!!" The little girl yelled as she ran into her older brother's arms.
"I'm sorry it took so long...." her brother cried as he hugged her tightly.
Bazzet smiles but glares back at the boy. She got in her fighting stance, ready to fight. The boy eyes were wide with a frozen smile.
"Ne princess......now that's just cruel...
Leaving your Oni-Chan for a different one. I'm your Oni-Chan. Come back, I'll keep you safe." The boy smiled.
Bazzet glared along with the girls Real brother.
"She will never go to you!" Her bother yelled at him.
The boy smirked.
"Oh? Alright then. I'll say good bye for now princess, but remember my name. For I will be the one to take you. For my name is S--------. Don't you forget it." And with those final words, the boy disappears into the shadows.

- ???? -

"Solomon, Bazzet, are you all alright?!" A Woman with pink hair yells worried as the two came back home.
"I'm alright Sheba. But.....she isn't." Solomon said sadly as he looks down at his sister In his arms. Sheba quickly took her from his arms and began healing her.
"Sheba is she going to be alright?" Bazzet asked as she drew healing runes on the girl.
"She'll be fine, but she's under extreme trauma. For a year, they been experimenting on her, wanting to find a way to create another vessel for the Holy Grail. Similar to what happened ten years ago with Illya's mother. But now Illya is the original vessel of the Holy Grail. Even I don't understand why David was after her." Sheba said as the runes finished healing her.
"I do." Solomon growled.
Bazzet eyes narrowed.
"What is it?" Bazzet asked.
"1 out of 1million magus are healers. Their regeneration is extremely fast. A fatal wound would be healed in seconds. Then we also have her mystic eyes, which not only enhance her healing abilities, but have the ability to copy a magic ability and make it her own. Let's say she sees Emiya's trace on. One look and her magic circuits react and she has his ability. But a female healer is the rarest. It's said that when a female healer gives birth, the child's power is equal to Heroic Spirit or more. And if her souls is extracted, it can be used to amplify the Holy Grail's vessel. Meaning, she's like their magic regenerator." Solomon explains gravely.

Bazzet brought a new change of clothing for the girl and changed her into a blue dress. She fixed her hair into two braids and put on her some red glasses.
"Thia glasses will hide that you have mystic eyes. But, even if one day you loose your sight, your eyes will still have their powers. You will see visions of the future. For your safety, do reveal to anyone about your eyes. Only say that you know basic healing magic. Only that and no more." Bazzet said.
The little girl nodded and smiles.

"Okay!"

- End of Dream -

She slowly opens her pale brown eyes and sits up. She picks up her red glasses and puts them on. Even if she is blind, she will still wear them. She gets up and used her magic to change her clothing.
"Why did I have a memory of the past now......" she mumbled.
As she walked down the stairs...

"Found you Princess~"

A deep smooth male voice sang in her ear. Out of instinct, she instantly sent her magic circuits to turn her walking stick to sword and swung it to the direction the voice came from but...

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!"

Her expression turned to confusion when she felt it hit Cu's weapon, he defended himself just on time because she also sent mana into the sword.
"Lancer.....sorry......I thought....you were an enemy." She said and changed her sword back.
He sighs and ruffled her hair.
"I don't want to be rude or anything but, wouldn't it be better if you don't wear those glasses anymore?" Cu asked.
What he didn't expect was her expression to go ice cold that the room temperature dropped and frost slowly form on the floor and ways. He stood back.
"Don't you ever ask me to never wear these again!" She said furiously and left, leaving a trail of ice.
Yukino witness what happened and sighs.

"What your you hiding prototype vessel....?"

Yellop! Battle themes will be posted tomorrow!