(AU) Dragon Sinbad X Reader: Part 2: Opening Up

It's been 6 months since you were raped and kidnapped. Your sister loves it here. You were in the Kingdom of Sindria. You heard stories about it and everything, but never expected it was real. Much less to find out your friends, Pisti and Yamraiha, serve the King here and the eight generals.

King Sinbad: King of Sindria

Womanizer of the Seven Seas

Just great....just great....

You heard of him before. You sigh and decided to go to the library. The one place that was actually peaceful.

As you walked, your sister watched you from afar.

"Opal, what are you doing?"

Opal turned around and saw it was Ja'far. She sighs.
"It's me sister. Ever since.....you know....King Sinbad made her his mate...." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.
Ja'far coughed. Indeed, heard what did, and got huge lecture and a good beating. Quite satisfying for (Y/n). She saw the whole thing.
"She hasn't been the same. I hear her sometimes mumbling about her childhood friend. She really misses him." Opal said.
"Childhood friend?" He asked her.
"Yeah. His name was Sin." She smiled.

Ja'far walked around the palace. He remembers his King would sneak out of the palace back when they see younger and trying to get away from the fan girls also. Could it be that? Could it?

- Library -

You were enjoying a good book and listening to music from a magic tools that was playing it. You sigh because you were liking the way the story was going.

"That's a good your reading."

You rolled your eyes and closed the book. You turned to see the King but....
Your eyes widened...
He didn't have blue hair and dragon scales anymore. As a matter of fact he looked....normal...like a human.
His blue hair has turned purple, his skin was tan, and no scales. He wore white puple long length robes with lots of jewelry and a feather turban with a red jewel in the middle. But still those golden eyes. He looked....familiar.

"It's can't be..." she shook her head.
Sinbad raised an eyebrow. Did she recognize him?
"What do you want Dragon?" You said.
"Can you please stop calling me that? You call everyone by there names but me." Sinbad pouted.
"Never gonna happen Dragon. Now, why did you come here?" She crossed her arms and glared at him.
Sinbad put his hand over his mouth and licked his lips. The kimono he chose for her matched her body perfectly and her crossing her arms raised her chest. Oh how much he wanted to strip her of her garmets and make her scream his name. But he snapped out of it because she looked ready to kill him.
"I wanted to take you out to the market place. Opal has already gone, and she loves it. I want you to enjoy my kingdom." He said.
You look at him, trying to see what he is up to. Damn....the guys is telling the truth.

"Sigh.......alright. but make one funny move on me and you'll have it." You threaten as you grabbed your bag.

- Market Place -

"Cute!" You squeal as you saw a cute little fairy.
Fairies were smaller than you expected. And they were adorable. The little fairy you just complemented giggle and smiles. You were amazed by the place not only that, but humans also lived here. There were half humans mixed with other races also. It was incredible to see so many different people and cultures here. Compare to your home......
Humans were forbidden to interact with other species.

You smile sadly and gave the fairy a gold coin. She thanks you and fly's away.
Sinbad smiles warmly at he watched you enjoying yourself.

You walked up to a stand and look at the nice clothing and jewelry there is. You then spotted a blue round shape oval with 12 holes.  Curious, you picked it up. You eyes gleam in delight, you immediately recognized it. It was an ocarina. You used to own one when you were younger and would always play music. It was given to you to you by your mother. She would always play it for you and sing.