KH: Sora X Reader: My Heart Belongs to You

It's just a game.....

That was what I believed....

It's just a game....

I kept telling myself that....

It's just a game....

That was before I became part of that Game.

It's just a game.....

It's not.

It's just a game.....

I know that now....

It's just a game...

Because....

It's just a game....

This world....all those worlds...

They're.....real.....

It's just a....

And as I spent my time here...with everyone....

It's just....

I realized..... my heart....grew to love someone.....

But....

It's.....

His heart......belonged to someone else.

.......

I sat in my room, playing Kingdom Hearts on my PlayStation. I remember when I first got the game. It was a birthday gift when I was 10. I loved it. I always played it. And my favorite character was Sora. Now I'm 23, and I was moving in to a new house. I was looking through my boxes and found the game and my PlayStation. It's sure brings back memories. I remember when I would always pretend to be part of the game. I would cosplay, buy the merchandise and everything. I decided to plug it in and play.

I sat down on my couch, waiting for it to load. As I did, I went on my phone and saw a new trailer for KH3. I smiled and was excited for the new game. Too bad it comes out next year. It be nice if they did a World of Treasure Planet or Atlantic. I hear the game was finished loading and start it up. I smile and lightly sing. Personally, I find the world of the Little Mermaid my favorite. Music to my ears. I know others are not a fan of it, but I like it. Gives me small break from the big fights.

I resume playing for another hour until I come across something strange. Was it a secret world I didn't know about? The screen said.....

Play the song, and you will find where your heart truly belongs.

I was utterly confused because This wasn't on the game. But I still chose to play it. It was strange, the song was Dearly Beloved. As I played it, I couldn't help but sing. The lyrics I was singing were from Amalee cover. As I sang, I finished the song and got a perfect score. It heard a bell found and the screen changed.

The song is complete. Head towards the journey and you will find where your heart belongs.

Suddenly a huge bright light engulfed me and everything went black.

- ?????? -

The sound of bushes moving. She slowly stood up and shook her head.
"What on earth....?" She said.
She noticed a light and slowly walked out. The place seems to look like a court, but, made of grass. She guesses. And cards standing up with spears....why does this look familiar. She decided to stay hidden and watch. She noticed that her body has shrunk to that of a 14 year old. So did her clothing. She stayed hidden and watched. A bunny rabbit with a red horn and a trumpet ran up the stairs. By the time he reached it, he was out of breath.