Judar X OC: Part 3: Remembering (Lemon)

Nice to meet you all. My name is Melissa. I'm a master of the sky's!!" Melissa says proudly.
"Ummmmm.....why is everyone looking at me like I'm a ghost...?" She said.

- Melissa POV-

Why are they looking at me like that?
"Well......I think I'm gonna go now.....GLACIA!!!" I yell and I jump off the boat and land on my bird.
"Nice meeting you all! Oh by the way, heads up! Don't flirt with the queen or she'll kill you!" I yelled.
Why did why did everyone turn to look at Sinbad?

- 3rd POV-

Once Melissa left.....
"What the hell just happened?" Kouha said.
"She said her name was........" Morgiana said.
"Aladdin, Judar." Sinbad walked up to bath of them.
"Do you think it's her?" He asked.
"How can that bitch be her? She was a cat. That chick is just some looser magician." Judar sneers and walks away.
Ever since that day, he refuses to use her name and hates it when they bring her up.
"Alright calm down. And what did she mean "not to flirt with the queen"?" Alibaba asked.
"Trust me. Its better if you don't know." Sinbad cringed at the memory when he was 16.

- Artemyra Kingdom: Night Time-

"I'm finally back!" Melissa chirps happily as she lands at the balcony of the palace.
She dismisses Glacia and head to the throne room, where the queen is.
"I'm back, My Lady!" She walks in the throne and see the queen lying on her stomach and the servants are putting lotion on her.
"Oh Melissa! Welcome back. Are you done?" The queen smiles warmly at her.

The queen decided to take her in after a few days passed that they found her. Melissa grew to love Artemyra, and it felt like home to her. She is the queen's assistant. She helps her with work and so on and so forth. The queen grew to see her as her own daughter. Melissa also gets along with all her daughters and everyone in the empire. Though she is different from the rest. She is the only female with brown hair.

"Yes. I went to greet the guest that on there way here. They're really nice people......but....." she trailed off on her sentence.
"Melissa.....I don't like it when you don't tell what's wrong." The queen sighs.
"When I....introduced myself....it's like....they are looking at me like I was a ghost...." She said.
"Don't let it bother you." Mira says as she gets up and puts on her clothing.
"Once they get to know you, they'll see you are a kind person." The queen pats her head.
"Thank you." Melissa smiles at her.

After that she accompanied the queen to greet the guest.
They finally arrived and the queen, her , and Lulu were standing beside her.
"Welcome Sinbad. It's a delight to have you here. And same to you two Magi's. And to you three too." The queen greets everyone.
"Pleasure is all ours. I'm sorry my wife couldn't come. She's taking care of our son." Sinbad chuckled.
"Are the rumors that she is excepting another one soon true?" The queen raised an eyebrow.
"What?!" Everyone else yells.
"Active aren't we?" The queen smirks as Sinbad turns beat red.
"Ahem! Yes she is expecting another child. Putting that aside, shall we go inside and start?" Sinbad says.

They walk inside the palace and Mira instructed Melissa and Lulu to show  everyone to their guest rooms.
"Hey, Melissa?" Lulu asked her as they walked infront of everyone.
"What Lulu?" Melissa asked her.
"Have you remembered anything yet? You know, about your past?" Lulu said.
"Well.....I did remember I always used to sing.....and I remember the song." She said as they continue to walk.
"You lost your memories?" Kouha all of a sudden asked.
"Yeah........I found Melissa floating in the water unconscious. I brought her to the palace. When she woke up she didn't have any memory of her past. She does remember that a little bit. Like she is a magician and her name, and a song she would sing." Lulu said.
" it It doesn't matter! Even if I have no memory of my past I need to move forward, Nya!!" Melissa chirps but froze when she just realized what she just said.
"Nya?" Lulu looked at her weirdly as the others looked at her with wide eyes.
"U-U-Umm, so sorry about that......" She bows.
She can feel Judar glaring at her from behind. It felt like he was burning hole on her head.