Sinbad X Neko OC: Part 3: Reunited and Deal

"What did I say about calling me that?!" Sinbad grumbled.
"You never said anything. Now put me down." I say.
Sinbad stayed silent as we landed down and he undjiin equips. He didn't put me down and began walking back into the palace with me in his arms.
"Put me down Sinbad!!" I said as he continued to walk.
I groan because he isn't going to let up. Once back inside, I saw that we returned back to Yamraiha and Ja'far were, plus 6 new people. Reminding me, I took out my eye of rukh and called my household vessel.
"Shila, Kana, you there?" I spoke to my eye of rukh and everyone looked confused as Sinbad put me down.

"We're here mom!!" Two girls, one with green hair and one with black hair answer.
"Mom?!?!" Sinbad and Ja'far yell in surprise.
"Come to Sindria." I said and sparkles grew in their eyes.
"That's the kingdom of that guy you kept talking about! Isn't his name Sinbad?! Oh my god, Oh my god!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! You're reunited with your lost love!!" They both fan girl scream.
My face turned beat red while Sinbad has a smug grin.
"I'll get to Sindria and three days!! AAAAAAHHH!! You're finally with your knight in shining armor!! I want full details when I get there! Chow!" Both hung up.

I sulk in the corner and cry. I hate you Shila and Kana.....
"Now then, how about we all talk as we eat." Sinbad said with a smile.
"Fuck off........" I growl and the others look at me shock.
"You still haven't changed." Sinbad pats my head.
"And you're an old man." I say and I see him with a shock expression while the others sniker.
"You're only a year younger than me!" Sinbad says.

We head to the dinning room. Sinbad introduces me to his eight generals.  I was happy when I saw Hinahoho and Drakon. But....
"Where are Mistoras, Rurumu, and the others?" I ask.
Everyone's eyes saddens and they look away from me.
"Aya....they're...." I can tell Sinbad doesn't want to talk about it.
I get up from my seat walk up to him. I place my forehead onto his.
"Phytha......" I mumbled and close my eyes.
She uses her powers to see through his memories.
The war........blood bath..... massacre....death......I see all his adventures, how met his generals....the hardships he went through...and his never ending search for me......
I open my eyes and he's looking at me in shock. I didn't notice I djiin equip to Phytha. I keep looking at him......
"I'm sorry......." was all I could say before I wrap my arms around him and hug him.
"Aya........." He hugs me back.
Out of the corner of my eye....I see everyone giving us a creepy grin.
Just out of instinct, I hug Sinbad harder. And I completely forgot he was near my chest, and ended up burying him in them.
"C-C-Can't breathe.....!!" Sinbad waves his hands.
"S-Sorry!" I let go of him quickly.
"S-S-So if it be alright....can I live here in Sindria for a while? I want to explore the place." I say.
"You can live here as long as you want........or....." Sinbad gets up and walks up to me.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me close to him. His face inches away from me.
"You can become my wife like I promised you I would...." Sinbad smirks down as my face exploded in 50 millions shades of red.
And Punch him right in the face.
"I-I-I'll be heading to my room now!!" I say.
"Hold on, I'll take you." Ja'far offers and I nod.

As we walked everything was silent.
.
.
.
.
..
"Why did those girls call you mom?" Ja'far asked.
"Oh, Shila and Kana? Their not my daughters. I took them in 6 years ago when I lived with the Kouga Clan. I went to Balbadd to buy some herbs I needed. I found them there in the slums on the verge of dying. I decided to adopt them both as my sisters. I never expected them to become a household members. I thought they themselves  would conquer a dungeon. They remind me a lot of my younger sister Melissa." I smile as we continue to walk.
"I remember Ulfana said "the other three will awaken soon" what did she mean?" He said.
"The dungeons of three other sisters on mine would be raised soon. My biological sister Melissa was raised by Legare. The other two are friends of mine but we always saw each other as sisters. Lucia was raised in Phenex's dungeon, and Mayura was raised in Barbatos's dungeon. I already met with each one of them." I explained.
"Where are they now?" He asked.
"Shila and Kana right now are at Kou with Lucia and Melissa. Lucia and Melissa live in Kou. Mayura lives in Reim. Both already visited them, and so have I." I said as we stopped in front of my room.
"Aya.....why didn't you come look for us?" Ja'far looked at me with a pain expression.
"Have you heard of Al-Thamen?" I said.
His eyes widened and then they narrowed at me.
"How do know about them?" He said seriously.
"They are after me and my sisters. That is why I chose to stay hidden." I said and his eyes widened.
"You're telling Sinbad." He said.
"No. I will not lose more people again because of me. I will only remain here for at least one month or week. That is all." I growled.
I went in my room and shut the door in his face before he said anything.
I jump on my bed and take out my eye of rukh. I send some magoi into it.
"Lucia, you there?" I say.
"What's wrong?" She answers.