(AU) Dragon Sinbad X Reader: Kidnapped (NSFW): Part 1

Dragons.......

Begins of destruction.....

But begins of the Elements....

And yet.....

Begins that bring wonder and fantasy......

And Bring life to this earth....

Each one comes from a different clan...

There were rumors of dragons turning into humans.....

And kidnapping humans.......

And it was time for mating season....

- Forest -

You were a simple village girl. You were also the village medic. You're knowledge in medicine far exceeded everyone's expectations. There have been men that have asked for your hand in marriage but you always said no.

You yearned for real love. Not some senseless marriage. You would always go to the forest and there you would pick herbs and read books. What interested you though were stories of dragons. Dragons in this Era were real. Many caused destruction but  there were those that wish to live peacefully and secluded. You heard rumors that there were dragons kidnapping humans. You didn't like to see destruction. Even if your parents were killed by dragons, still deep in your heart, you still admired them.

You sat near the lake bed. Your small feet dipping in the water. Lately you hears that the Lighting dragons and Fire dragons have been causing havoc. You clutched the blue scale necklace on your neck. It was a gift from a childhood friend.
However.....he disappeared 15 years ago. You were just nine years old. It was the day your family was killed.

"La...la...la...laaaaa...." You sang softly as you picked up a water lily.

From the shadows, a figure with fierced golden slit eyes, watched you singing softly. The figure licked his lips. You're scent.....it was beyond alluring. You're curves, light (s/c) skin, smooth and untouched. Your long flowing (h/c) hair, softly on the grass. He wanted to touch those rosy pink lips.
He stretch out his hand but held back.
"Next time......." He chuckled.
As he slow disappeared back to the shadows.

You stood up and dried your feet. You picked up your basket of herbs and began to walk back to your village.

You sang softly. Nature quietly listening to you. You smile and saw a small patch of camomile. You grin and knelt down to pick it up. As you were about to pick it up, you felt someone suddenly breathing on your neck. You quickly took out the dagger and turned around only to find no one. You stood up alarmed and ready to fight. You may not look like it, but your childhood friend taught you how to fight.
Your eyes narrowed until you heard splashing. You turned around and saw two sirens playfully smiling at you.
Aaaah.....Yamraiha the sea siren and Pisti the sky siren. Both have been known to cause mischief but were harmless ones.
You walked towards them and crossed your arms. You were sort of friends with them. But they always teased you about your love life and sometimes passed the boundaries on your sex life.
*cough* Pisti *Cough*

"What cha doing (Y/n)?" Pisti giggles playfully.
You rolled your eyes. But sat down on a rock next to them.
"Same as usual." You smiled warmly.

Yamraiha's face suddenly turned serious along with Pisti.
"(Y/n) I know you hate this topic more than anything but........(deep breath and out) The King Of Lighting Dragons have declared war on the King of the Fire Dragons. You have to evacuate your village and everyone else." Yamraiha said as she saw your eyes darkened.
"Based on the information we got from our King, the fire King plans to take over this part of land. And the males kidnapping the women here." Pisti said gravelly.
You gritted your teeth.
"Damn them....why must they bring us to their damn problems.....? This is why I hate dragons!" You yelled furiously.