(AU) Snake Sinbad x Oc: Part 2: Mischief Daughter

- Dream -

He pounded into harder and faster. Her face flushed and in a "O" shape. Him painting as he kept going in and out of her. He melodic voice moaning in his ears. His back muscles, moving as he pounded Into her.

"Miranda...." He said her name sweetly.
Every night he would invade her mind and ravishing her to oblivion. Hearing her scream and squirm in pleasure. She kept trying to resist but Sinbad's expert(curse him) moves made her submit to him.

"Sin..Bad~"

His eye widened. This was the first time she ever said his name. He's been invading her mind for 6 months since she's arrived in Sindria, and this is the first time she's ever said his name.
He smirked evilly and set Her on top of him. He gripped her hips and forced her to move with his movements. Making sure she felt every crany and nook...drool going down her lips from the intensive pleasure.

And right when he was about to take her lips and finally claim her mind fully.......

"I'LL NEVER GOT TO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! YOU'LL NEVER GET TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"DAMN IT AND I WAS SO CLOSE!" Sinbad shot awake pissed from his bed.
Cursing some forbidden words

In the Miranda's room, Rifa, Pisit, and Erza teamed up together to prank Miranda. Payback for the work. They grinned evilly down at their sleeping friend(who looked like she was in a splendid dream) and took the pots and kettles in their arms, and began pounding them hard with the sticks they brought.

"

"I'LL NEVER GOT TO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! YOU'LL NEVER GET TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!!" They screamed.
"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Miranda screamed.
Which caused her to fall of the bed. They burst out laughing but froze when the felt a murderous aura that far surpassed Ja'far when he was angry. They slowly turned around and to be met with a demon, who slowly stood up....

"How...dare....you wake me up...THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?!?!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" And the girls ran for their lives.
Miranda groans and flops down back onto the floor.
It's been six months since she and her friends have been brought to the Past. The Kingdom of Sindria, once a great Kingdom 4,000 years ago, Ruled by King Sinbad, Womenizer of the Seven Sea's she calls him. She's learned the language quite quickly and has learned a lot more.

"Miranda, are y----hahaha!!" Paprika came in and burst out laughing at her friend.
"Let me beeeeee....you know very well I hate it when they do that to Me...." Miranda groans as she gets up.
Paprika smiles and goes in her room. She closes the door and then heads to her friends closet. She takes out her uniform and hands it to her. Miranda thanks her and goes to the bathroom to change. A few minutes later, she's fully dressed and smiles at her friends belly. Paprika is pregnant with Mistoras child.
And it was hilarious when Hinahoho was about murder him, if he wasn't stopped by his wife, Rurumu. Ahhh....the drama... What fun to watch but terrible to be a part of...
Miranda walked up to her tall friend, and lightly touched her belly. She grins when she felt the baby kick.

These past six months, she's learned that she is a magician along with Rifa, who is also one. Alexis learned that he is a alchemist and boy were they shocked. They lived in a time where magic hardly ever exist anymore and the tradition was dying down. It sadden them, so they chose to learn.

Rifa was trained by Yamraiha and Aladdin.
In the art of Alchemy and martial arts, Alexis traveled to Reim Empire, which was known as Rome in their time. There he was trained by the Magi, Lady Scheherazade, and Muu Alexis.  Which by the way, finds him cute. Not in a romantic way, but like a brother. She also met the King of Balbadd and the queen. King Alibaba Saluja and his beautiful wife, Morgiana. Aladdin's best friends and he is the magi of Balbadd.
They also met the people of the Kou Empire. Which.......Sinbad finds Ren Kouen as a rival. For what...who knows? Maybe because the Prince has taken a liking to Miranda? He doesn't see her in a romantic way( Sinbad won't get through his bloody head) but more like a younger sibling. His sister Kougyoku though, does have a crush on Alexis.....