Judar X Neko Oc: Part 1: Darkness

"Nyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"
The people of the Kou Empire knew exactly who that was and  why She was screaming.

"SAVE ME KOUHAAAA!!!!" A girl with white hair, red ruby eyes, a red black dress, white cat ears and white hair, and white tail, hides behind the 3rd Prince.

"What's wrong? Is Judar using you as a human target again?" The Prince snickered.
"Nya!!! He wants to make me wear some slutty clothes!! Nya!!" She yells and quickly hides again.
"Melissaaaaaa!!!! Where are you?" Judar's voice echoed through the hallway.
"Please let me hide with Lagers!! Mommy!!!" She yells at Kouha's sword.
Legare's hand comes out, quickly grabs her, and takes her inside.
"Hey Kouha!" Judar lands in front Kouha.
"Where's Melissa? I really wanted to see her in some new clothes I found." Judar smirks.
"You're Not gonna get her out. Legare took her inside her metal vessel with her." Kouha grins while Judar has a look of Shock.
"How the hell is that even possible?!" Judar yells in surprise.
"Don't ask me. Ask her." He says and leaves.

- inside Kouha's metal vessel-

- Melissa POV

"Thanks Mom!!" I smile up at her as I sit a pillow she made for me.
"(Shakes head) Meli, you need to stand up more for yourself. You're 18. I'm not always going to be there for you." Legare says as she puts down her hand and picks me up and puts me on her shoulder.

I was raised in Alma Torran. I was 3 when the battle between Abra and Lady Sheba happened. My real mother passed away, and so did my father. I cried when it happened. Then  Legare chose to raise me. Even if she was still young herself. Ever since then, she let's me call her mom. I remember everyone, Ugo, Solomon, Sheba, Everyone. I even still remember mom's boyfriend, Focalor. Freaken cheater!!!
Ugo knew I wouldn't live for thousands of years, so Mother asked him to put me to sleep. After 1000's of years passed, I was awaken again. I was 10 years old. She raised me there and would tell me stories of the outside world. But....it mostly ended with her talking about her love life and how all men are cheaters. Then one day....

- 3 years ago-

I was 15. A Magi raised mothers dungeon. I was reading a book when it happened. I ran to the room she was in.
"Mom!! What's going on?!" I panicked.
"Someone has raised my dungeon. Heh....I wonder what those humans are cable of?" She smirks.
I look at the crystal ball and frown.
"It's men!! It's men Mom!!" I say and instantly her eyes burn with anger.
Yup....thanks to her I grew up thinking the way she does.
"Mom, can I scare them?" I asked her.
"Hmmmmm........Alright. Make sure you win!" She winks at me and my ears perk up.

I quickly grab my bow and teleport to the room the humans are in.
"A man with red eyes and hair, a girl/boy with pink eyes and hair, a......"
My eye caught sight of a guy with jet black hair, in a ponytail with the ends on orb shapes, a revealing shirt and khaki baggy pants. He had Ruby red eyes. I felt my face turn red as I hid behind a pillar on the second floor, and watching them fight monsters.
"No no no! Snap out of it! I know!" I smirk when get my arrow ready and aim it at the man with red eyes.