I can't and I'm really sorry..

Hello! I know, it's been a very long time since I've posted a chapter of this book and I'm really sorry.. I'm not sure if I can keep writing this story soon. Let me explain..

When I started writing this book, I hadn't really put much thought into this story. I didn't know how I was going to end this story. I had watched RWBY all the way through, but I never got a clear understanding of the story and the universe. I had always loved the characters and their relationships more. Today, I've realized that that was a huge mistake. I should've paid more attention to the story because now I don't have any clear ideas to write down to progress this story. So as of currently, I'm re-watching RWBY and even writing little notes on the way for the two new books I will be writing. 

I'm really sorry to everyone who loved this story, but I really can't continue. I've lost motivation.

BUT, as I said I do plan on writing another Lancaster book aswell as a Bumblebee book after I've finished watching RWBY Volume 5. It won't be long because I'm on Volume 3 right now. I plan on having a more planned out plot and goal for both of the new books.

I'm honestly really sorry. I know this sucks and I feel super bad for doing this but I really can't continue. I do not know what to write next. I want to thank everyone for reading this book. I never thought that I'd reach over 10k reads! I hope that you all will enjoy the new books! Thank you so much for all of your love and support for this book! I'm really lucky to have had you guys. I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night! I hope to see yah in the new book. Love you~~

🎉 You've finished reading (DISCONTINUED) 《Roses are Red》 Jaune Arc X Ruby Rose ~ Lancaster || RWBY 🎉