A Quick Announcement/Update!

Hello! It's the author. I just wanted to talk to you guys about something, but firstly I need to say something.

THANK YOUU! WE JUST REACHED 6K READS! HOLY GUACAMOLE! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM! Thank you so freaking much! This means so much to me! My mind is blown! Thank you for taking the time to chillax and read my story. Again, it means the world to me! I cannot thank you enough.

I had update that I wanted to share with you guys really quickly. So, because summer is right around the corner for me, (I get out May 31st - Tommorow) I wanted to firstly tell you that I'm going to try my absolute hardest to get chapters out everyday until this story is over. If not, then every 2-3 days. I feel like I'm not putting my absolute best into this story, so I want to change that and work hard.

I also wanted to ask you guys something. Would you like another RWBY Jaune X Ruby fanfiction after this book? It will have a whole new plot and storyline. It won't be a sequel because a story has to end, y'know? Anywho, leave some ideas for a new Jaune X Ruby fanfiction if you'd like another fanfiction and I'll start working on it right away!

And lastly, I wanted to remind you that after this story is over it will be under maintenance. I will be fixing all of the grammatical errors so to newcomers it won't be so sloppy.

A

gain, I want to thank you guys so much! I wouldn't have gotten this far without you!  I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your day/night!  Adios!~ o(-'U´- 。) ♥♥♥