Chapter 29: YOU STALKER!

(Ruby's POV)

We reach the door to our room in about 15 minutes. As we enter, Yang drags me over to my bed and lays me down gently. I smile warmly.

"Thanks, Yang!"

"No problem! Uh, do you want anything to eat? Wait, lemme guess. You want nachos right?" She asks, smirking. I chuckle.

"You know me too well!" I say, smiling as I stare at her with hungry googly eyes. She laughs.

"Alright. I'll be right back," She says before leaving the room. I'm left with Blake and Weiss staring at me with concern. I cock my head to the side with confusion.

"What's wrong, guys?" I ask.

"Are..Are you sure you're okay? Like, you're not in a lot of pain, right?" Weiss asks, staring at me. I smile.

"I'm sure I'm okay, Weiss. You don't need to worry so much!" I state.

"Ruby, you had us worry so much. I thought we lost you!" Blake spoke up, a tear streaming down her face. I sit up slowly and open my arms wide. I bend forward, hugging both Weiss and Blake.

"I'm sorry. I thought we had it all under control, but he was too.. fast before Jaune, Rin, and Nora could act. I won't scare you like that again. I swear. I love you guys so much. You know I wouldn't leave you all behind.." I calmly say, tightening my grip on them. They hug back immediately and I smile to myself.

(Jaune's POV)

"Ruby, you had us worry so much. I thought we lost you!"I heard Blake yell from Ruby and the other girls' room. I couldn't help but stop to listen in on what they were talking about. I gently and quietly place down a box of my clothes I took with me during the trip. I lean onto the girls' door, my ear pressed against it.

"I'm sorry. I thought we had it all under control, but he was too.. fast before Jaune, Rin, and Nora could act. I won't scare you like that again. I swear. I love you guys so much. You know I wouldn't leave you all behind.." I heard Ruby state. I smile warmly to myself. Ruby is.. I guess like a bundle of fluffy, cute, and cuddly joy. Now, hearing me say that makes me regret saying that. Oh god, what's wrong with me? I sound so..cheesy..ew.

"Heh, we know you wouldn't." Weiss giggles. Suddenly, I hear someone walking down the hall from in front of me. As they turn the corner, I freeze in place panicking. Oh god, oh god, oh god what do I say!? I can't just come clean and say I was listening in onto the girls. That's stalkerish!

I notice yellow hair as they turn the corner. Wait.. yellow hair.. Yang!? Oh no..

Yang stares at me as she holds two cafeteria wrapped nachos in both of her hands. I stare at her awkwardly and she smirks. As she slowly approaches me, I feel the door knob twist. The door swings open and I fall into the girls' room. I open my eyes and I look up. I see Weiss looking down at me and I gulp.

"YOU STALKER!" She yells with anger twisted into her eyes. My eyes widen in fear.

"Jaune..?" I hear Ruby question.

'It-It's not what it seems like! I-I wasn't stalking you! I swear! I was just-'

"Yeah, right!" Weiss bends over and latches onto the collar of my shirt, lifting me up. I stand on my feet.

"YOU'RE SUCH A PERVERT!" She states, pushing me out of the room. While walking backwards, I trip over my box of clothes and land onto the firm floor, hitting my head pretty hard. I lay there, dazed.

(Yang's POV)

I watch as Jaune falls onto the ground. Weiss glares at him and dashes out of the room, stomping in my direction. She pauses right in front of me and snatches a set of nachos, turning around and then walking over to Jaune. She stops in front of him and throws the nachos onto his face. I gasp, sad. I feel a tear stream down my face.

"No.. my nachos.." I quietly mumble to myself.

Weiss runs away, clearly frustrated. I cry quietly to myself.

M-My nachos.. why.? I loved them so much.. I will get revenge, Weiss.. just you wait..