Chapter 15: Uncle Qrow!!!

After he let go of me, I sat there in silence, flustered. I stare at him.

"Uh- I'm-I'm sorry! I-I don't know what came over me! I'm so sorry!" He apoligized and stood up from his rock. He began trotting away, his hand covering his face in embarrassment.

I was speechless. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me stand up and grab him.

"Wa-" My voice trailed off. I've... I've never had a true kiss before.. Only from Uncle Qrow b-but he only kissed me on the cheek before I went to bed..

Does.. Does Jaune like me..?

(Later that night)

I was making my way back to the hotel before I had stopped by a local cupcake dispenser called 'Sprinkles'. Apparently, you type in your order through a somewhat ATM thing and afterwards, you can watch your cupcake being made! I ordered a strawberry cupcake with extra sprinkles.

My mouth was watering as the cupcake was being made. I was starving. After I heard a the machine 'ding' The door slid open and revealed my beautiful cupcake. It was so holy! I grabbed the cupcake and paid, swiping my card.

"Hey, miss!" I heard someone say in a low, raspy voice. I turned around and saw... Uncle Qrow?!

"U-Uncle Qrow!" I cheered, jumping on him and hugging him tight.

"Heh, what are you doing here?" He asked, letting go of me and setting me on the cement ground.

"Me, Jaune, Nora, and Rin all came here for a small vacation break from the academy! So far, I'm having a blast! Me-" I paused. Should I tell him about Jaune and I?

"Me and?" Uncle Qrow questioned.

"Oh nothing!" I said, smiling.

"Well, its pretty late. Want me to take you back to your.. "

"Hotel," I smiled.

"Want me to take you back to your hotel room?" He asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I wrapped my arm around his arm and held my cupcake in my other hand.

(30 minutes later)

"Love you Uncle Qrow!" I whisper yelled. I closed the door as he waved goodbye to me. My stomach was stuffed. That cupcake really did fill me up. It was pitch black in the room. I turned on the kitchen light but dimmed it a little.

I look over and see Rin cuddling with Nora, both asleep. I smile in awe.

I grab a glass from the cabinet and walk over to the refrigerator. I fill it up with clear, filtered, water. After sipping, I walk over to the bedroom I sleep in with Jaune. I enter and look to where he is. He lay curled up in a ball like a little hamster.

I grab some pajama clothes from my bag and enter the bathroom. I change into my generic sleep wear. Tank top with pajama pants. I wash my face and leave the bathroom. I hop in bed and cover up Jaune with the blanket. I turn to my side and my eyes slowly shut.