FGO: Gawain x Reader: Part 1:A Cool Summer Drink

If there was anything that worried you when it came to Singularities and also being one of the staff of Chaldea, it was the plain fact that there were a few perverted Servants that needed to be kept an eye on.
"Blackbeard!!! What is this??!!" Gaduko yelled as she had a shoe box in her hands and the said Servant was on his knees, begging, literally.
He was a grown man with a black beard, tan skin, and currently wore a plain white t-shirt with jeans.
"I beg you Master please do not burn those pictures!!" He cried.
You just watched from the Hallway and tried not laugh, but also keeping the female pirates, Anne, Bonny, and Francis Drake from killing the make pirate.
"Listen you three, I know you want to kill him as much as the rest female staff for having those nude photos but do not worry, Gaduko is taking care of that." You grinned crookly.
You were a staff member of Chaldea and your job was mostly making clothing. You came from the Clothing Department but also worked in the Control room. One of your jobs was keeping track of the Masters when Doctor Romani would fall asleep. And today, was the new summoning of a servant....Hopefully.
"Come on (Y/n), please let us through!! He took our panties!!" Bonny said and Drake nodded.
"Worse was Astofol caught him in the women's bath installing a hidden camera!!" Drake complained and you sighed.
"Please ladies....look!!" You said and the hallways was filled with a full blown cry as the four of you watch Blackbeard cry as Gaduko burned the nude photo stash right in front of his face.

"Is everything alright?"

You turn to see the male master, Gadou, followed by Mashu, who had the cute little white critter, Fou, on her shoulder.
"Nothing to worry about. Just Gadoku burning Blackbeard stash." You said and the couple sweat drops.

- Summoning Chamber -

"Uuuggghhh!! I hate this!! Mapo Tofu again!! WHY is this even a Craft Essence?!" Gaduko screeched as the mapo tofu turned to a coin and she shoved it into her pocket.
"It's been a month since we have summon any new servants.......and we still have some Saint Quartz left......" Gadou sighs.
He too had a bad summoning streak right now.
"Hahaha!! No worries Masters! We still have enough left for one more!" Tesla laughed and you nodded.
"One More....please...please!!" Gadoku said and walked back to the viewing room along with Gadou , and held the lever.
She paused for a moment and...
"(Y/n), can you pull the lever this time?" She said and you we're shocked.
"Are you sure??" You said.
"Ppllleeaasee!!" She clasped her hands together, "I wanna try out your luck!! Please!!" She said and you sighed.
"Alright." You smiled and pulled the lever.
The summoning circle began to glow and orbs of rainbow appeared, everyone cheered, it was either a new servant or a Memorial Essence. When the smoke cleared, and they saw the silhouette that appeared was not disappearing, a new servant had been summon. Gadou groans because now Gaduko was gonna rub it in his face. The female master dragged you to the summoning from and once the smoke cleared....

"Servant, Saber. I am Gawain of The Knights of the Round Table. My sword shall serve you." A man dress in silver armor of knights with blue sword in his hands.
His eye were a sky blue, his skin light tan, and caramel color hair. He smiled kindly towards you both, and Gadoku was drooling.
"Hi!!" Making her snap out of it and she smiled, "It is pleasure to have summon a knight of the Round Table!! I'm sure Artoria will be happy!! Welcome to Chaldea!! I'm Gaduko Fujimura, one of your Masters." She said.
"Oh? There are more Masters? Is this beautiful maiden also one of my masters?" He smiled toward you.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Sir Gawain. I am (Y/n), one of the staff of Chaldea." Gaduko suddenly face palms as she heard your voice went completely monotone and face blank, even making the knight confused.
Don't get it wrong, it's just, you have the tendency of turning emotionless when you meet new people, especially if it's a cute guy.
"Ahaha....forgive her for that. She's just shy." The female master laughed nervously.
"Well, I'll take you on the tour today around Chaldea!! Arturia will also come!" She said and you nodded.
"Gabby, I'll be heading back to Clothing Department. Sir Gawain, once your tour is over and your room is set up, please take a look at the furniture magazine if you wish. The Furniture department also takes custom orders and also for clothing. Well then, have a good day." You bowed politely and smiled to him kindly and left.
Unknown to you, you have captured the knight's interest.