-The End-

If you're reading this--congratulations! You've made it to the end of this book!

And what a crazy, winding journey it's been.

(For me too, y'all. I swear. I don't always see my own plot twists coming if I'm being 100% honest. BUT WHAT FUN IT MAKES.)

If you're feeling upset that this story has an open ended resolution, well, I do apologize. But I hope that you don't mind the idea of eventually continuing on this journey with these fun characters, inside this crazy world!

If that sounds like your idea of a good time, then make sure you pop over to my other works and add the book titled 'House of Cards' to your reading list. This is the sequel! That way you get updates as soon as I start posting book two, and you won't miss a beat. ;)

I'll be popping in at least once a week to respond to messages and such on here, but I'll be taking at least a month away from WP now that this story is finished. I'm actually moving to South Korea to teach English soon ^^' and am in transition mode right now while I prepare to do that. And I expect that I'll continue to be in transition mode for a bit once I get there. But I do promise I will continue this story—because it'll be a way for me to stay connected to my friends in the States (especially those who are or are soon to be made into characters in it HAHA). #friendship

I'll be combing through this book to edit details, characterization, and descriptions here and there when I have the time--but no major plot points are subject to change, in case you were wondering. ^^'

MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS FAR:

I want to sneak in a heartfelt thanks to you for reading this story. This whole experience of writing Take Me to the Sky has quite honestly been like this spark fanning into a flame in me for creative writing again.

I was nothing but ash. I had nothing to write and nothing to say. But then this story started, first in jest, and then in earnest--and it's been such a gift to just fall into step with writing again through this random Wattpad experiment that I never expected to undertake.

And to get to do so in a space in which my writing has been received so warmly by all of you has made it all the richer to take up storytelling again.

Thank you.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

In the next chapter I'm going to outline a few fun facts around the story, where names came from, and that sort of thing.

The last chapter will also be a kind of Q&A, in case you have any questions for me, about this story, etc.

Thanks again for reading Take Me to the Sky.

In the perfect words of Airplane-Jung Hoseok: God bless.