Thirst Train Thursdays

Once they stepped inside that intimidating black spacecraft, Shae and Ava didn't know where to look. There was so much to take in.

"Woah." Shae's mouth fell open in awe. I think we're about to be in over our heads.

"Hot dang." Ava grinned in excitement. This is what I came here for.

They'd just stepped into the gut of a real life armory. The room where they stood had manequins filling out entire suits of armor or shouldering specific accessories on display. Holstered into the walls were a series of swords, daggers, and combat bows displayed under delicate lighting, like wares in a jewelry shop glimmering beneath locked glass.

"Careful not to touch anything," Chim said teasingly, just before Ava was about to snatch up a gorgeous turquoise forearm bracer from off of a shelf. Ava paused mid-reach.

"Is that Chiminie?" A level, warm voice echoed from one of the corridors that branched out from this entranceway of armor on display.

Shae looked over her shoulder and noticed that Jin had quite suddenly disappeared. Odd.

Lilith strode casually into the room and right up to Chimin, wrapping her arms around his torso in a smooth hug and kissing him shamelessly on the cheek. It made him giggle.

"Chiminie, it's been too long my friend." Level warmth poured from Lilith's voice as she smiled up at the golden haired man.

"It truly has." Chimin took both of Lillith's hands in his, then proceeded to guide her through an elegant twirl, taking in the sight of her ensemble.

"You've outdone yourself this time, Lil," he said in earnest awe.

"Always so kind," she replied.

"No, I mean it!"

The short brim of Lilith's black, lacy dress floated and twirled, but it had the stiff fixture of a tutu—bouncing but never falling. The rest of her ensemble was an intricate, strappy arrangement of black leather, bracers, leg and arm guards, and a carefully crafted breastplate with a soft pink heart shape etched into it just above her chest.

"Dang," was all Ava could seem to say.

Shae's eyes swept over the shape of a small Geji sword, sheathed into the interior of Lilith's arm bracer. There were also two slightly larger Geji swords tucked onto the sides of Lilith's short thighs. The design of her armor created a seductive mess of movement meant to distract from these all-black accessories but not completely conceal them.

"Do you dual?" Shae blurted out.

"Among other things, yes. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Today is for introductions. Weaponry is for later." Lilith smiled at Shae and the warmth touched her dark, eyelinered eyes.

"So I take it you got Tae's message that we were coming?" Chimin asked. "The Ganche Games are coming up after all, and you know that Joon likes to be prepared for the worst."

"Tae sent me a wire earlier to make an appointment. Like we're strangers or something. And yes, I figured as much, though in my opinion they should have already started their combat training." Lilith put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"Joon's a bit old fashioned that way, I think." Chim made a sympathetic look towards Shae and Ava.

Lilith rolled her eyes. "Oh, Kim Namjoon...that boy needs a stiff drink and a good—" She cut herself off and giggled, putting a hand over her mouth and looking meaningfully at Shae. "Pardon me, I should probably save that kind of talk for later when it's just us ladies."