Let the Games Begin

"Your tie is crooked," Hoseok pointed out.

Yoongi growled back, "No shit."

Hobi puffed out his bare chest, put his fists on his hips, and made a mocking frown with his face half-soped in white shaving cream. He did it behind Min Yoongi, out of the way of the mirror that Yoongi was peering into, so that the black haired sass expert didn't see.

The foam dripped one, two gobs of white from Hobi's face. He looked like one-half of a shirtless young Santa Clause--one with washboard abs. With a tiny mirror in one hand and a razor in the other, Hoseok stretched his face into wide-mouthed, silly expressions as he continued with his shave.

Hobi was wearing nothing but a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a light sheen of sweat over his torso and arms. They were having A/C trouble that day. Just add it to the list of broken appliances and repair needs their shuttle was racking up at rapid pace, because Min Yoongi and his crew were too busy with his 'important projects' to do any proper maintenance.

Meanwhile, the feisty tech specialist was busily focused on getting his club round style bowtie knot just right. The slick black silk was tricky between his pale fingers, but he managed. He smoothed out his white dress shirt and tucked the folds into his tight black pants. Then he folded the stiff wings of his collar down around his bowtie, shaping the starched material carefully between his fingers.

"Hurry up, Hoseok. We gotta go."

"If someone hadn't forgotten to shine his own damn shoes last night, instead of me getting all mucky this morning, then I'd be ready by now."

"Hmph."

"Yah!" Hobi was trying not to move his mouth as his blade curved around his chin. "Suh jus shuh up!"

Though he had been using his own wall mirror, Suga walked over and plucked up Hobi's tiny hand mirror as the red head was mid-stroke, blade to neck. Then Yoongi peered into it and flicked his black shaggy hair around his eyes for a moment, scrutinizing. Passable.

"Yaaaah!" Hoseok whined.

Yoongi gave a grunt, then propped the hand mirror back up so that it was facing Hobi again.

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

The tech specialist walked across the room to where his suit jacket lay draped over one of the boxy, rust colored chairs that were bolted to the floor around a thick metal island that sprouted ventilation shafts and random drawers from its sides. He slid his arms into the sleek black suit jacket. Now, shoes.

"Where are my dress shoes?" Yoongi asked.

Hobi whipped the remnants of foam from his face and slapped his towel over his sweaty bare shoulder. "I left them in the showers. That grease is disgusting. Not that you would know."

"It makes you smell more like a man," Yoongi said bluntly, smacking Hoseok on the butt on his way out of the room. Hoseok jerked his leg to side-kick Yoongi in his butt for revenge, but missed.

Yoongi gave a laugh that echoed down the hall.

When he came back carrying his sleek dress shoes, Yoongi asked, his voice higher an octave in concern, "Where are your dress shoes? There was only one pair in the shower."

Hobi had his hands on the hips of his baggy grey sweatpants now, his wide grin beaming. "I'm not wearing dress shoes. Not in this godforsaken heat."

"Well you can't go barefoot. It's not that kind of party."

Hobi pointed to where his plumb-pink suit was hanging from a cabinet handle. A pair of open-toed sandals with colorful stitching in the arches lay on the floor below it. Hobi beamed down at those sandles like a proud father.